Sens & Habs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Sens & Habs

3rd Period Center Ice Brawl! Huge 2 hander got it started and then it was full out brawl. Sens kicking Habs butts on the scoreboard and in the fighting ring!

Advantage Sens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Sens & Habs

Cowan beating the bag out of Ryan White was a thing of beauty.  Where is PK during all of this?  Bwahahahaahha!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Wow PK goes after Turris.  What a warrior.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Game is completly out of control.  Looks like Borque is going to be missing a few games. with an intentional elbow to the head...Instigator to PK.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Ottawa giving it to them on the scoreboard and just finished pounding in three simultaneous fights.  PK arguing with his own team and White getting punched out like a punching bag.  Habs falling apart lol.  Did anyone see that elbow by Bourque?  Brutal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

I`m liking the Sens!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

GAWD, I hate Ryan White. ~ Glad he got it  !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Listening to the game on the radio.  Sounds deliciously demoralizing for the Canadiens.  I like the Pageau Pageau chant to the tune of Ole Ole Ole. 

TSN.ca should be entertaining tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The hattie is icing on the cake.  The six pack looks good on Price.  I hope that the firemen in Montreal are getting rested up.  They will be getting some overtime later this week. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

R they chanting "ole". It sounds like something else.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Mutant211's comment:

Listening to the game on the radio.  Sounds deliciously demoralizing for the Canadiens.  I like the Pageau Pageau chant to the tune of Ole Ole Ole. 

TSN.ca should be entertaining tonight.

I wondered what they were chanting.....nice!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

God this absolute beatdown of Montreal has been the most fun hockey to watch in a couple months. Maybe all year. Price-less.

Habettes completely humiliated AND unglued.

Go Sens.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

They were chanting Pageau not ole. Love how maclean takes his time out with 17 seconds left in a 6-1 game

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

IF the Bruins can't win it all, Sens are my second choice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

It all started in the 1st period when Habs decided to get physical. Totally woke up a sleeping giant. Neil's head lit up like a Jack-O-Lantern and that was all she wrote. By the 3rd period Habs could do nothing but turn into a fencing team. Sticks flying and head hunting. Totally gutless and classless. Subban wins his 1st fight (vs tough guy Turris) and contiunes to flail away while Turris is on the ice (another classless move). Habs continue to headhunt and Gallagher sucker punches Conacher after Conacher takes a crosscheck to the back of the neck. Last exibition -- with only seconds left on the clock Habs deliberately slap shot the puck at Turris. Now -- one of the few teams left in the NHL that had respect for Montreal -- hates you with a passion like the rest of the league.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

How did the Montreal friendly Canadian broadcast spin all of the cheap play by the Canadiens in the third?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Reminded me of that 8-6 Bruins punchout of them back in 2011. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Ah, the good 'ol days!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Imagine Habs and Nucks in a playoff series? Wouldn't even need a puck -- they could just carve each other up with their sticks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Yes the good old days

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Therrien moaning about time out with 17 seconds left in the game. Claims he and the ref never saw it done before. Anyone remember how much time was left on the clock when Lindsay called time out vs B's this past season when Sabres were up by I believe 3 goals?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Therrien moaning about time out with 17 seconds left in the game. Claims he and the ref never saw it done before. Anyone remember how much time was left on the clock when Lindsay called time out vs B's this past season when Sabres were up by I believe 3 goals?

I was at the game and was not happy about it.  I could relate with the Habs and/or their fans being upset.  Nobody is right here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Maclean claimed he called timeout to protect his players.On the final faceoff deep in the Montreal zone there was one Senator in to take the draw and the other 4 were waiting at the blueline.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This game was a total embarrassment for any Habs fan.

The diving began right away.  Subban got hit on the side of the visor and went down holding his mouth (and, of course, laid there on the ice for a few extra seconds).  Right after that, Senator Player bumped Price which sent Price down like a ton of bricks.  Even honest guy Brandon Prust got into the act, going full Kovalev after a light tap to the GLOVE.

Then the fighting began.  White starts hacking away and then gets his face punched in by Cowen.  Neil, Phillips and Kassian also laid good beatings.

To get revenge, the Resident Throw Up Subban jumps Kyle Turris.  Seriously?  Kyle Turris?  Was MacLean's grandmother not available.

Then Prust gives Conacher one to the head.  Before Conacher can adjust his helmet, Gallagher drops his gloves and punches him in the face.

To end the Hab-foolery, Therrien cries in the press conference about MacLean calling a time out.

A very good friend of mine in Florida is a big Habs fan.  Being one of the few people I know down there, we talk about hockey all the time and it's always Bruins and Habs talk.  Over the course of the past year, I've really softened up on my "I HATE THE HABS" stance.  Their players have been likeable (who doesn't like Travis Moen and Brandon Prust?) and their rookies are exciting.

After last night's display, I have returned to my deep down true feelings. 

I HATE THEM WITH ALL OF THE FIRE OF HELL.

Sections
Shortcuts