Sens at Devils

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sens at Devils

I was at this game tonight... wow, did both sides look bad. Made me feel kinda lucky to be a Bruins fan.

Also, last year, many Devil's fans gave me a hard time for wearing black and gold in their house... but this year, hardly a peep. What a difference a year makes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Sens at Devils

Do you think Kovalchuk may have made a difference?

Reports are he is close to returning.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I was at this game tonight... wow, did both sides look bad. Made me feel kinda lucky to be a Bruins fan.

Also, last year, many Devil's fans gave me a hard time for wearing black and gold in their house... but this year, hardly a peep. What a difference a year makes.

The Devils are famous for David Puddy, Mickey Mouse, and playing the worst style of hockey ever.  I've been to many Devils games.  Each time I leave, I declare it to be the last time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Let's be clear, here - the Senioritas are not an exciting hockey team, either, even when they have the majority of their players.  The only guy likely to raise your pulse is Karlsson, and he doesn't do it every game (though he sure looked like he might this year).  Worst game I ever attended was Senioritas v. Buffalo.  Game ended 0-0.  Shootout took 7 rounds before one of the shootout attempts hit the net.  Awful.

Senioritas v. Devils in Jersey?  What did you do?  And was community service not an option?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

The hockey across the board, right now, is bloody terrible. bouncing pucks, sloppy, the odd tape-to-tape pass, ugly-to-no break-outs, uninspired Powerplays etc etc. 

There is a reason Bruins have looked so terrible and yet remained no worse than 5th Overall all year. Everyone is tired.

It was 'The Funny Season'. It'll be interesting to see if the Playoffs start/continue on the same universally clumsy footing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

by 'across the board' I mean, 'the whole League' - bad, tired hockey happening everywhere.

The first casualty of a stupid, ill-advised Lockout?

Hockey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Nice butt end by Anderson, real toe to toe hockey. 

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/117327

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to soups-7's comment:

Camel toe?   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i blame the habs for starting this brand of hockey and the devils for mastering it.   Its such a boring brand of hockey.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

i blame the habs for starting this brand of hockey and the devils for mastering it.   Its such a boring brand of hockey.  

Good ol' Scotty

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

by 'across the board' I mean, 'the whole League' - bad, tired hockey happening everywhere.

Hockey.

I've had a lot of fun watching hockey this season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Hockey.

I've had a lot of fun watching hockey this season.

Ditto. A lot more playoff like throughout the season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I agree on the quality issue, but its only been recently. First half of the season was awesome. most games in April from all divisions has been downright terrible. I'd say Anaheim, Washington and Columbus are the only exceptions. Those teams in general are staying up tempo and have good puck movement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to soups-7's comment:

Camel toe?   

Pamela Anderson maybe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"I've had a lot of fun watching hockey this season." - 'Not-a-Shot'

But, you're always typing! How do you see any of it?!

The first half of the season was good, but has given way to most teams doing what we see the Bruins doing most nights - being generous, I'll call it, 'marking time.'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

But, you're always typing! How do you see any of it?!

DVR!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Unfortunately -- the end result is the Rangers looking more favorable to make the playoffs. I'm hoping the Islanders can put together an effort tonight like they did vs Bruins on thursday. And the best part comes after the Ranger losses where Tortorella snaps like a mental patient at the press. The guy is a major gum ball.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Unfortunately -- the end result is the Rangers looking more favorable to make the playoffs. I'm hoping the Islanders can put together an effort tonight like they did vs Bruins on thursday. And the best part comes after the Ranger losses where Tortorella snaps like a mental patient at the press. The guy is a major gum ball.

There's one particular NY reporter (can't think of his name) who frequently seems to get under Tortorella's skin. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

There's one particular NY reporter (can't think of his name) who frequently seems to get under Tortorella's skin. 

Larry Brooks.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=larry+brooks+ny+post&docid=4594937403211950&mid=7CEE94AFE8DF34772AF97CEE94AFE8DF34772AF9&view=detail&FORM=VIRE3

Sections
Shortcuts