Sens v. Bruins Game Thread (02/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: Sens v. Bruins Game Thread (02/04/13)

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to Remi72's comment:

Anyone else notice that Caron played well despite still being paired with Pando?

He threw body check...a couple of times. I just wonder why a guy that has everything to prove to stay in the NHL waits that his place on the team is on jeopardy to begin to play physical as he should right away ??

Remi, you can't make hits unless the puck gets dumped into a good area for it. That is unless you're Sawn Thornton. He's happy to finish checks and take himself hopelessly out of the play multiple times per game. Caron had a really good shift tonight when he got out with Marchand and Pev. He good games while playing with Pev and Kelly and alongside Pev and Lucic. The pattern I'm noticing is that he's better able to use his size when playing with decent linemates. I actually am expecting him to get traded tomorrow. I guess we shall see.  Bruins win! Bruins win!

You're right, Caron looked better in the past when used as an offensive player, but, t'ill tonight, he was lost on the ice, searching for something to do....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

On another note, Bartko looks better out there. Much different now that he seems more comfortable out there. He looked nervous before. Now he looks like an actual player. He was certainly better than Ference tonight.

Dez it wouldn't break my heart if we don't see either of them in the playoffs.  Hopefully PC can work his magic one more time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Dez, love the avatar by the way.....love cats, have two of my own, my girls.

My lady told me I wasn't paying enough attention to the cat. Problem solved!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

who said he was undersized ? I saw Fletch joking about that with sarcasm . He pretty strong and takes the body well. Pleasantly surprised.

Weird thing about that is that when the B's picked him up and for the first year after that he was listed at five foot 11. Now, all of a sudden he is six-one. I checked my old mags when Fletch said that because it seems familiar.

Who knows?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

On another note, Bartko looks better out there. Much different now that he seems more comfortable out there. He looked nervous before. Now he looks like an actual player. He was certainly better than Ference tonight.

Dez it wouldn't break my heart if we don't see either of them in the playoffs.  Hopefully PC can work his magic one more time.

Hang, if PC can upgrade the D then I'm 100% behind the idea. I like Ference enough when he's playing smarter. I just can't remember the last time he's done it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Hah...I thought you were trying to change your image to be viewed as more loveable and cuddly on BDC....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Just watched the Hamilton hit on Condra about 10 times on NHL.com.  What a play to get back, get the angle, and get more than enough of Condra to end the threat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hah...I thought you were trying to change your image to be viewed as more loveable and cuddly on BDC....

My posts tend to ruin that idea though JM. Why? You want to start something? Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Just watched the Hamilton hit on Condra about 10 times on NHL.com.  What a play to get back, get the angle, and get more than enough of Condra to end the threat.

thanks ! I'm going to go look it now, I dvrd the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

My posts tend to ruin that idea though JM. Why? You want to start something? Wink

Maybe tomorrow, I am spent. I will think of something nasty to say about Caron and create a thread just for us tomorrow.

Good night.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Maybe tomorrow, I am spent. I will think of something nasty to say about Caron and create a thread just for us tomorrow.

Good night.

Cheers to you sir! Go Bruins!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Bartkowski looks more and more like he knows what he's doing out there.  Tough to recall the last time I saw him out of position as opposed to his first few games which had a bit of a "boy among men" vibe.  In one of the recent games (can't remember which team) I saw him clean a guy out of the crease with a little extra shot just after the whistle which I liked.

Sections
Shortcuts