sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum

kinda a shot in the dark here but im going to the game at nasau coliseum on the 12th any bruins fans from NY also heading out to the game if so tix are only $10 if your interested if not ill report back with a assesment of the young prospects hope everyone is enjoying this championship summer cant wait for opening night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum

Which fan are you?

I think there are 6 or maybe 7 people there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I feel like sending the Islanders some money.  That was sad.  I don't think they could have broke even on this game.  There weren't enough people to pay the light bill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum:
    [QUOTE]I feel like sending the Islanders some money.  That was sad.  I don't think they could have broke even on this game.  There weren't enough people to pay the light bill.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Tonight was not open to the public. Not sure whom those in the stands were. Special inviations ? Family and friends ?
    Tomorrow night is when Hater is going to watch ans open to the public.  Season ticket holders it's free others 10.00.
    BTW funny to hear the horn when the Islanders scored on a night they played behind closed doors.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum : Tonight was not open to the public. Not sure whom those in the stands were. Special inviations ? Family and friends ? Tomorrow night is when Hater is going to watch ans open to the public.  Season ticket holders it's free others 10.00. BTW funny to hear the horn when the Islanders scored on a night they played behind closed doors.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

not open to the public?
    I've never been to business school, but that doesn't seem like a good way to make money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum : not open to the public? I've never been to business school, but that doesn't seem like a good way to make money.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

They would lose money having staff and a Nassau coliseum fully operational for 2 straight rookie games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I thought it was "dress like an empty seat" night.  I guess that is tomorrow night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

How is that different from any night in Nassau?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sept 12 rookie game @ nassau coliseum : not open to the public? I've never been to business school, but that doesn't seem like a good way to make money. Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

One of your more priceless ones Badhab LMAO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The horn was deafening without any fan noise to compete with it.  Why bother blowing that thing?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

go for it. Thanks for the website earlier as some of the post game comments let us see the young Bruins. Unfortunately Capuano 's comments were more intended to set up his rookies for the next practice, especially since they lost 8-5.