SEQUIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

SEQUIN

What the final thoughts on the big trade? Do Bruins fans still believe that trade is going to work out for them in the end?   Not Me!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: SEQUIN

In response to Lex44's comment:

What the final thoughts on the big trade? Do Bruins fans still believe that trade is going to work out for them in the end?   Not Me!!!!

Oh no u must be Marco... here we go

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Thanks for stopping by.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Funny how the only people who seem share the same sentiments as Marco are new posters who would struggle in a first grade spelling bee.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Funny how the only people who seem share the same sentiments as Marco are new posters who would struggle in a first grade spelling bee.

HERE WE GO. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. U LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN FOR RE-BASHING AND THEN U WONDER WHY

"LOUI IS A YOUNGER VERSION OF AN OLDER VERSION OF JAGR"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Every player (save Morrow who by all accounts is on his way) that came over in that trade had as many goals or more than Tyler Seguin did in the playoffs. I'll take that trade any day of the week.

Smith, Eriksson, Fraser, and Morrow for TS? Yeah, that sure was a fleece job by Dallas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

HERE WE GO. THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. U LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN FOR RE-BASHING AND THEN U WONDER WHY

You open the door by creating screen names to agree with yourself.

You do nothing but spew your crap about Seguin in here on a daily basis.

Every thread you comment on is either about Seguin or your dislike of Eriksson because he was the main player in the trade. It can be a thread about anything. You chime in with Seguin or Eriksson.

You denied being other users such as neely66 before and got caught in that lie. Perhaps if you had the spelling skills of a 3rd grader and didn't talk about the same thing over and over you would not be accused of this.

And don't give me the bull about how hard it is to type from a phone. If your going to spew all of your nonsense on here, and really, we wish you would just go away, then go invest in a laptop or something. If the ball keeps going through the hole in your glove do you still continue to show up with it, or do you address the problem?

Don't be so offended when you get accused of using multiple screen names when you were caught in a lie for doing the exact same thing before.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

Every player (save Morrow who by all accounts is on his way) that came over in that trade had as many goals or more than Tyler Seguin did in the playoffs. I'll take that trade any day of the week.

Smith, Eriksson, Fraser, and Morrow for TS? Yeah, that sure was a fleece job by Dallas.

Would you take them for Crosby too?  They out scored him too and he played at least twice as many playoff games as Sequin with a better team too.  When was the last time Dallas made the playoffs?  Was that just a coincidence? Did other teams pay extra attention to these players?  What happened to Fraser last night? Etc. etc.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Most of the Bruins played played like Seguin does in the playoffs,but I know cant trash them untill they get traded,not allowed to talk bad about any Bruin players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

Don't bother trying to be rational, Marco or lex or whatever his name is today doesn't care and never he never will.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Most of the Bruins played played like Seguin does in the playoffs,but I know cant trash them untill they get traded,not allowed to talk bad about any Bruin players.

Who deserves to be "trashed" in your mind? Did some players have a poor performance in the playoffs? Yes, of course, everyone can agree on that. But do fans of the Bruins trash their own players? I usually save my trashing for teams I don't like or players who suck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

Every thread you comment on is either about Seguin or your dislike of Eriksson because he was the main player in the trade. It can be a thread about anything. You chime in with Seguin or Eriksson.

You denied being other users such as neely66 before and got caught in that lie. Perhaps if you had the spelling skills of a 3rd grader and didn't talk about the same thing over and over you would not be accused of this.

And don't give me the bull about how hard it is to type from a phone. If your going to spew all of your nonsense on here, and really, we wish you would just go away, then go invest in a laptop or something. If the ball keeps going through the hole in your glove do you still continue to show up with it, or do you address the problem?

Don't be so offended when you get accused of using multiple screen names when you were caught in a lie for doing the exact same thing before.

Lol. I'm not that Marco guy.  I just got on the forums today and have never liked the trade all year long. I'm sorry but I watched Louis all year long and saw just an average player.  Am I wrong?  Tell me what did you see?  Anyone please tell me what I missed? I don't care if they traded Sequin. I only wish they had gotten another top quality player in return.  Don't add up 4 players points and say they're better because they out scored one.  That's comical!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lol. I'm not that Marco guy.  I just got on the forums today and have never liked the trade all year long. I'm sorry but I watched Louis all year long and saw just an average player.  Am I wrong?  Tell me what did you see?  Anyone please tell me what I missed? I don't care if they traded Sequin. I only wish they had gotten another top quality player in return.  Don't add up 4 players points and say they're better because they out scored one.  That's comical!!!!!!

Your right. You don't sound anything like Marco.

Not sure what I was thinking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Class, everyone together now...

SEGUIN: S-E-G-U-I-N. SEGUIN.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Umm what about kel when I provided the 2nd poster and didn't do anything.  You asked for it I provided it and u didn't do anything.  

U want others to be straight with u then be straight with them

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Your right. You don't sound anything like Marco.

Not sure what I was thinking.

That's pretty much what I've said.  I didn't like the return on seg

Trading him was one thing getting loui in return no way and he's also much older.  

Its easy to see this That's the frustrating part

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This name didn't come up in the same context when the Bruins were rolling over teams on their way to winning 12 straight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

This name didn't come up in the same context when the Bruins were rolling over teams on their way to winning 12 straight.

That 12 game winning streak is a distant memory for me would have liked to see it in the playoffs when it matters.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Seguin wins the beauty pageant during the regular season................in the playoffs he wins Miss Congeniality. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I've heard rumors that there is a rift with his team mates in Dallas because of his lack of playoff effort which was obvious to anyone who watched the series and he was a no show at the optional skates.

Out of that trade Rielly Smith certainly looks to be an NHL regular, Fraser performed reasonably well in the playoffs and consider he had a broken foot.

Morrow already has NHL offensive skills, problem is that he had a fairly long way to go to learn how to play defense, this can be taught so he has a decent chance.

Loui is a smart player and I think after a summer of conditioning we'll see something different this coming season, those concussions set him back this season.

And despite what Marco says about the 14 year old he knows that got 89 concussions and was cleared to play, I doubt very much that any of those concussions came from a Pittsburg Penguin or John Scott.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Lex44" has started two threads. 

Both threads are about Seguin.

Both threads have marco responses directly after, no more than three minutes behind.

This sort of behavior is unacceptable.

It really is time for the hallowed Gods of BDC to strike this user and all of his usernames from the active list.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Both threads have marco responses directly after, no more than three minutes behind.

It really is time for the hallowed Gods of BDC to strike this user and all of his usernames from the active list.

NAS ... THERE U GO AGAIN ONLY BECAUSE U HATE SEG ... EVERYONE WHO  DOESN'T MUST BE ME

I'LL TELL U  WHAT IF I CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT I'M ONLY MARCO 0863....I WANT U NEVER TO POST HERE AGAIN

FAIR ENOUGH! 

THIS IS WHERE HE DOESN'T REPLY.... THE THOUGHT OF HIMSELF NOT POSTING HERE WILL SHORTEN HIS GOLDEN YEARS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

NAS ... THERE U GO AGAIN ONLY BECAUSE U HATE SEG ... EVERYONE WHO  DOESN'T MUST BE ME

I'LL TELL U  WHAT IF I CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT I'M ONLY MARCO 0863....I WANT U NEVER TO POST HERE AGAIN

FAIR ENOUGH! 

THIS IS WHERE HE DOESN'T REPLY.... THE THOUGHT OF HIMSELF NOT POSTING HERE WILL SHORTEN HIS GOLDEN YEARS

You were already caught in a lie about this before. Remember neely66? stanjon?   You jumped all over Fletch for accusing you of using multiple screen names and you were exposed. You initially denied being them.

In my opinion you are also spike77 and Lex44.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

FAIR ENOUGH! 

You were already caught in a lie about this before. Remember neely66? stanjon?   You jumped all over Fletch for accusing you of using multiple screen names and you were exposed. You initially denied being them.

In my opinion you are also spike77 and Lex44.

you are telling me about lying. who the heck do u thonk you are? you think u get lying privileges that ur exempt from the rest. MAn then u say why i bring in what u do for living.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

FAIR ENOUGH! 

I will not agree to any sort of ridiculousness from you.  You'll never affect my decisions or actions in life.  You are a loser.  You are 13 years old.  You are dumb.  I want your account deleted and your to be banned for life from here.  You add nothing.  You offer nothing to anyone.  Your posts are not interesting, insightful, thought provoking, comical, intelligent or worth a squirt of moosepiss.

No one here wants you here for any reason.  Your worthless drivel does nothing but take up space.

Go post on HFboards.  That's more your realm.

Sections
Shortcuts