SEQUIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: SEQUIN

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NAS ... THERE U GO AGAIN ONLY BECAUSE U HATE SEG ... EVERYONE WHO  DOESN'T MUST BE ME

I'LL TELL U  WHAT IF I CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT I'M ONLY MARCO 0863....I WANT U NEVER TO POST HERE AGAIN

FAIR ENOUGH! 

THIS IS WHERE HE DOESN'T REPLY.... THE THOUGHT OF HIMSELF NOT POSTING HERE WILL SHORTEN HIS GOLDEN YEARS

[/QUOTE]

I will not agree to any sort of ridiculousness from you.  You'll never affect my decisions or actions in life.  You are a loser.  You are 13 years old.  You are dumb.  I want your account deleted and your to be banned for life from here.  You add nothing.  You offer nothing to anyone.  Your posts are not interesting, insightful, thought provoking, comical, intelligent or worth a squirt of moosepiss.

No one here wants you here for any reason.  Your worthless drivel does nothing but take up space.

Go post on HFboards.  That's more your realm.

[/QUOTE]

hey Marco I LOVE YOU!!!Anyone who stands up to this clown is all right in my book,unlike most on here who kiss his asss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This name didn't come up in the same context when the Bruins were rolling over teams on their way to winning 12 straight.

[/QUOTE]

That 12 game winning streak is a distant memory for me would have liked to see it in the playoffs when it matters.

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I'm saying why have that name come up when things go south? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This name didn't come up in the same context when the Bruins were rolling over teams on their way to winning 12 straight.

[/QUOTE]

That 12 game winning streak is a distant memory for me would have liked to see it in the playoffs when it matters.

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I'm saying why have that name come up when things go south? 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't know why he keeps comming up he is gone time to move on,but can't say that I am Seguin hater he is a heck of a player,he did have a goal and 3 assists in the first round this year and Benn had 4 goals,do would hardly say he sucked in the playoffs this year.

Sections
Shortcuts