serious question for those who have suffered concussions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Re: serious question for those who have suffered concussions

In Response to Re: serious question for those who have suffered concussions:
    [QUOTE]I think this has an awful lot to do with the individual.  However, I've had the concussion where I was totally disoriented and vomiting an hour afterwards, and I have had the 'bell-ringing' concussion which you can kind of shake it off although you don't feel 100% right. To your point, in both cases there was no way I had the coordination or awareness to swing a stick in retaliation immediately after hitting the ground. I'm not one of the people here ripping on Miller, but I am convinced that either he got the concussion later in the game (Seguin's hit?) or there was no concussion at all. Also, if he got a concussion from the Lucic hit, then the Buffalo trainer is  woefully inept, since he inspected Miller for 5 minutes and then left him in the game (which should only happen if he can rule out any concussion symptoms). Miller seemed pretty sharp and alert with the press after the game too.  It just seems odd.  Who knows though, I hate to accuse the guy of faking.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Okay then, I'll do it for you. I think he's faking. Glad I could be of help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: serious question for those who have suffered concussions

i don't think it is as much faking as "persuasive diagnosis" by the coach after the game. "yeah ryan we really think it would be in your best interest (and ours, so we can get enroth back in goal- with no goalie controversy), to be extra cautious with that (ruff asks the team doctor "what is it we are telling everyone again?")-- ahh ahh concussion you received from that big mean lucic. and to the rest of you, since you didn't take care of this on the ice, let's go whine to the tv cameras to see if at least uncle shanny will defend ryan." meeting dismissed