Serious question - when might the Cup parade be???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

Serious question - when might the Cup parade be???

I will be driving down from Ontario, about 9 hours and need to figure out when it might be ASAP!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

Re: Serious question - when might the Cup parade be???

my guess is friday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

OUCH -- Coming from Jersey -- Friday couldn't be a worse day but for those who can get there -- I'm jealous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Geez, that's not much time to plan a roadtrip from Ontario......crap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

I made the trip for sure from Quebec (6h30)...I can't wait to be around of Bruins fans !

Bruins are my life !

They are No.1 !

Habs fan......Shut up now ! When is your last Stanley Cup ???? Ha ha ha ah ! 18 years ! ha ha ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah  !

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Bruins win the Cup ! Bruins win the CuP !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I will be driving from Montreal to see our champs
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

All great posts hahaha but the instant someone knows exactly please post it....I am supposed to fly to Edmonton tomorrow and need to cancel that trip but need the parade to be SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

I believe the Boston Duck tour guys are loving this more then us the fans :D

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: Serious question - when might the Cup parade be???:
    [QUOTE]I will be driving from Montreal to see our champs Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Salut Stanley ! Je sais que tu es un gars très populaire maintenant, est-ce que ce serait possible de te rencontrer à la parade ??? Si oui, dis-moi comment on pourrait se donner rendez-vous, je suis de Québec et je te respecte au plus au point car tu es un vrai Fan des Bruins tout comme moi ! On endure tous les 2 les maudits fe-fan des Canadiens au Quebec et je souhaite vraiment te serrer la pince ! Enjoy the Stanley Cup, you predict this one and it's been come true !
    Bruins for life ! Timmy for PRESIDENT !

Bye Stanley !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

At the wife's nagging I booked my tix from NC banking on Friday...hope to hell it's not Saturday

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

I will be driving from Montreal too, in order to attend this unique moment... hopefully it will be saturday

je vais venir de Montreal pour assister à ce moment unique en espérant que ce soit samedi

WE WANTED THE CUP AND WE GOT IT... period

Sections
Shortcuts