SERIOUSLY...da SUIGEN has 4 goals in a game+in 3 straight+ no1 here thinks its thread-worthy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY...da SUIGEN has 4 goals in a game+in 3 straight+ no1 here thinks its thread-worthy?

Bruins management have a track record of giving up on all-star players.

I hear the same lame stuff excuses Thornton was lazy and Seguin has no character. I forget what BS they were saying about Kessel.

And if you have the audacity to question any of these ridiculous trades on the forum you are a troll.

And then it's the money yet other teams seem to have the money to keep their all-stars

Old news

Defense all the way

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY...da SUIGEN has 4 goals in a game+in 3 straight+ no1 here thinks its thread-worthy?

In response to skater68's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bruins management have a track record of giving up on all-star players.

I hear the same lame stuff excuses Thornton was lazy and Seguin has no character. I forget what BS they were saying about Kessel.

And if you have the audacity to question any of these ridiculous trades on the forum you are a troll.

And then it's the money yet other teams seem to have the money to keep their all-stars

Old news

Defense all the way

[/QUOTE]

Yeah and what really stinks is that teams usually don't have success playing good defense. Oh well, winning stinks anyway. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Bruins could have kept their defense intact without giving up what they have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How's life in the time capsule?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How's life in the time capsule?

[/QUOTE]

A scripted response only deserves the same grow up

Sections
Shortcuts