Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...

I loved seeing a hotshot AHL tough guy come up and get his lunch handed to him by our first line winger.  Not every night but thats only his 3rd fight this year.  I almost worry about him getting rusty, its part of his game and realistically other then a few defensemen around the league what top 6 forwards that would be a fair tradeoff would survive a fight with him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tempting to go back and see if Lucic scores in every game when he fights - he's no worse than 1/3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...:
    I loved seeing a hotshot AHL tough guy come up and get his lunch handed to him by our first line winger.  Not every night but thats only his 3rd fight this year.  I almost worry about him getting rusty, its part of his game and realistically other then a few defensemen around the league what top 6 forwards that would be a fair tradeoff would survive a fight with him?
    Posted by Neecic

Bring it; we play better when physically challenged.

I'd just like to see Quaider step up more against the Rags and Philthys.... I like him on Sestito - all-day McQuaid. Horty should pummel Kruger doppleganger Hartnell.

If we did scoop Gleason at the deadline, it'd make for a formidable balance of fire and ice....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...:
    In Response to Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell... : Bring it; we play better when physically challenged. I'd just like to see Quaider step up more against the Rags and Philthys.... I like him on Sestito - all-day McQuaid. Horty should pummel Kruger doppleganger Hartnell. If we did scoop Gleason at the deadline, it'd make for a formidable balance of fire and ice....
    Posted by Griswal65

gleason added to our team makes it unfair for any team trying to play tough.  he is a tough hombre.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So nothing on Sestito ? 
    Can't say if no call on the ice then Shannahan won't judge the play .

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts