Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...

I loved seeing a hotshot AHL tough guy come up and get his lunch handed to him by our first line winger.  Not every night but thats only his 3rd fight this year.  I almost worry about him getting rusty, its part of his game and realistically other then a few defensemen around the league what top 6 forwards that would be a fair tradeoff would survive a fight with him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Tempting to go back and see if Lucic scores in every game when he fights - he's no worse than 1/3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell...:
    [QUOTE]I loved seeing a hotshot AHL tough guy come up and get his lunch handed to him by our first line winger.  Not every night but thats only his 3rd fight this year.  I almost worry about him getting rusty, its part of his game and realistically other then a few defensemen around the league what top 6 forwards that would be a fair tradeoff would survive a fight with him?
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Bring it; we play better when physically challenged.

I'd just like to see Quaider step up more against the Rags and Philthys.... I like him on Sestito - all-day McQuaid. Horty should pummel Kruger doppleganger Hartnell.

If we did scoop Gleason at the deadline, it'd make for a formidable balance of fire and ice....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sestito,Shelley, and Hartnell... : Bring it; we play better when physically challenged. I'd just like to see Quaider step up more against the Rags and Philthys.... I like him on Sestito - all-day McQuaid. Horty should pummel Kruger doppleganger Hartnell. If we did scoop Gleason at the deadline, it'd make for a formidable balance of fire and ice....
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

gleason added to our team makes it unfair for any team trying to play tough.  he is a tough hombre.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So nothing on Sestito ? 
    Can't say if no call on the ice then Shannahan won't judge the play .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]So nothing on Sestito ?  Can't say if no call on the ice then Shannahan won't judge the play .  
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

according to some posters, clowns like sestito won't take runs at our top players if thornton is in the lineup.  so much for that theory.

thornton did nothing when savard got hurt and nothing after this hit.  maybe if horton is still out the next time we play the flyers, thornton will have a staged fight in his 1st shift to make sure this doesn't happen again.