Setting a good example for the kids...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Setting a good example for the kids...

Same day as the Boston Bruins rip the heart out of the Canadiens with a huge comeback win, the P-Bruins complete the comeback against Springfield.  Down 2-1 in the series and 3-1 in game 5 (best of 5), the P-Bruins scored 5 unanswered goals for their second straight 6-3 win and the series win.  Boom!

Even more exciting is that Fraser and Morrow were key cogs in the comeback, and now they have a shot at the junior Pingu who pulled the comeback from 3-0 against them last year.  Love to see a double title year.

Are you not entertained?!?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Setting a good example for the kids...

Highlights:

http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/video

A few softies from the outside aided the PBruins in their victory.

Thankyou very much........on to the next round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Nice job by the Baby-B's...here is some coverage below (link includes some video clips of the goals).

http://theahl.com/bruins-storm-back-to-eliminate-falcons-p192037

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Seth Griffith has been en fuego lately. 6 points in the series and 2 goals last night.

@MarkDivver

"With 2-4-6 in 5 games, Seth Griffith tied with 4 other players for AHL playoff scoring lead. Fraser & Spooner with 3-2-5, Lindblad 3-1-4."

"Don't rush into Cinco...start with Dos!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Also Malcom gets pulled. Watching the video the goals he gave up were tap-ins, not of the weak variety. Cassidy changes it up and the baby Bruins come back and get the W. Good move if it meant doing whatever it takes to get the win..........which is what happened.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh just a heads up, the free sites have been showing the AHL playoff games pretty consistently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Pardon my PBruin ignorance but who is playing net for them? Svedberg?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pardon my PBruin ignorance but who is playing net for them? Svedberg?

[/QUOTE]

Subban started and was replaced by Svedberg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's very much looking like the Bruins are set in net for years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I hope Rask has a 12 year run just like this year, so we may not see much of either of the two gys in Providence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope Rask has a 12 year run just like this year, so we may not see much of either of the two gys in Providence.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

with Tuukka around, the only way Svedberg or Subban ever see action with the B'S will be as backups....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah that is the average run for a goalies in today's NHL. Forget drafting, trading for and signing good young goalies. Defenseman and goalies are what PCs scouts have gotten right. Lets abandon that and hope Tuukka is good for 12 more years.

Prospect development 101 in tha house!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yah that is the average run for a goalies in today's NHL. Forget drafting, trading for and signing good young goalies. Defenseman and goalies are what PCs scouts have gotten right. Lets abandon that and hope Tuukka is good for 12 more years.

Prospect development 101 in tha house!

[/QUOTE]

Oh, here we go, the Saul Goodman of prospect rights hears a siren!

No one said abandon drafting goalies and defensemen.  No one said "let's just pray Tuukka never leaves 'cuz he's dreaaaamy."  What I wrote is synonymous with "If the incumbent can give the Bruins 2.04, .930, 7 SO every year for the next 12 years, I'll take it."  Strange that Days-of-Orr and I would doubt the two Providence goalies could top that since no NHL goalie could this year.

But Rask could get hurt tomorrow.  He could age quickly - more quickly than Marty Brodeur or Dominik Hasek who are the two guys I was thinking of when projecting a 39 year old Rask still at the top of the league.  If he does, it would be stupid not to be developing guys to step in.  Plus, as long as the Bruins have that kind of goaltending, they'll be a contender, and contenders need top flight prospects to deal for roster fixes to stay on top.

[object HTMLDivElement]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Subban started and was replaced by Svedberg.

My scout pal went to see Prov in game 4 and felt the need to text me to say that Subban was fantastic. He said he's never seen such an athletic goalie. Very nice to hear.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Fingers crossed that that tandem is able to pick each other up like they did on the weekend and run all the way to a Calder Cup.  That would be a heck of a hockey spring!  When was the last time a team was able to pull an NHL/AHL sweep?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah that's good trivia...might have been Wilkes-Barre/Pittsburgh ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

Fingers crossed that that tandem is able to pick each other up like they did on the weekend and run all the way to a Calder Cup.  That would be a heck of a hockey spring!  When was the last time a team was able to pull an NHL/AHL sweep?

[/QUOTE]

1995 Albany River Rats & Devils.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Oh, here we go, the Saul Goodman of prospect rights hears a siren!

No one said abandon drafting goalies and defensemen.  No one said "let's just pray Tuukka never leaves 'cuz he's dreaaaamy."  What I wrote is synonymous with "If the incumbent can give the Bruins 2.04, .930, 7 SO every year for the next 12 years, I'll take it."  Strange that Days-of-Orr and I would doubt the two Providence goalies could top that since no NHL goalie could this year.

But Rask could get hurt tomorrow.  He could age quickly - more quickly than Marty Brodeur or Dominik Hasek who are the two guys I was thinking of when projecting a 39 year old Rask still at the top of the league.  If he does, it would be stupid not to be developing guys to step in.  Plus, as long as the Bruins have that kind of goaltending, they'll be a contender, and contenders need top flight prospects to deal for roster fixes to stay on top.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

One bump in the road to this 12 years of goaltending for Rask.

He can post all those great regular season stats.........but as years go by if he doesn't win a cup along the way then things might be viewed differently about his longevity as a Bruin-lifer. 

Going cupless changes the goaltending picture for any team in my opinion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

My scout pal went to see Prov in game 4 and felt the need to text me to say that Subban was fantastic. He said he's never seen such an athletic goalie. Very nice to hear.

[/QUOTE]

.............good to hear dez.

Sections
Shortcuts