Seventh Player Award

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Seventh Player Award

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to xdrive's comment:

Khudobin has been better than most expected i believe or Paille could get it.

Were you expecting a bantam goalie to show up?

LOL! Harsh...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to xdrive's comment:

Khudobin has been better than most expected i believe or Paille could get it.

Were you expecting a bantam goalie to show up?

LOL! Harsh...

Only for comic effect Nite. I've been more than satisfied by Khudo as a backup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I think as of right now it goes to Hamilton. Marchand had a lock on it when he started off on practically a goal per game pace. if he scores 10 more goals this season (possible) he'll have hit a pace to hit 40 goals. if he does that, i think he should win it. I believe glen murray was the last 40 goal scoring B 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Ceddy or Bergeron by default would be my choices, with the nod going to Bergeron because he's the homegrown talent.

Did you just call him Ceddy? Your right to bash people who use the term Seggy, Segzy, Sequin, or Segz...as well as Thorty, Thorny, or Thorts has been revoked. Please hand in your card.

It's Cefdano...get it right

No, it's okay.  We're friends.

We hang out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

Ceddy or Bergeron by default would be my choices, with the nod going to Bergeron because he's the homegrown talent.

Did you just call him Ceddy? Your right to bash people who use the term Seggy, Segzy, Sequin, or Segz...as well as Thorty, Thorny, or Thorts has been revoked. Please hand in your card.

It's Cefdano...get it right

No, it's okay.  We're friends.

We hang out.

LOL yea right...If he was your friend he'd have you twisted like a pretzel for the times you started being asining! ;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Rask has a 1.90 GAA and .928, leading all goalies other than the shortened season by Anderson. Just sayin. That's not enough to be considered above expectations? Did we all expect him to lead the league more?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Rask has a 1.90 GAA and .928, leading all goalies other than the shortened season by Anderson. Just sayin. That's not enough to be considered above expectations? Did we all expect him to lead the league more?

He led the league in the last season he was a starter. I expected he'd put up numbers similar to that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

He led the league in the last season he was a starter. I expected he'd put up numbers similar to that.

You crazy. The kid wasn't the starter last year. This year he has the best numbers in the league. I dont care what he did two years ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In all seriousness, the only Bruin I can see that is actually exceeding expectations on most levels this season is Paille. He has my vote.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You crazy. The kid wasn't the starter last year. This year he has the best numbers in the league. I dont care what he did two years ago.

Read it again.  "in the last year he was a starter".

Rask being awesome doesn't surprise me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Pandopho?

If we are going down that road -- what about Chris Bourque?

Seriously -- can't go wrong with Paille, Bergeron or Hamilton. Paille is the one I least expedted so he gets my vote.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

of course stanley is voting for paille, now that Khudo has shown his colors this will be his new boy toy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I read it and I understand.  We're talking two different things. My reference was that Rask was 2nd on the depth chart last year. And regardless of the fact he was the starter the year before, the fact is that he was a backup goalie last year and is leading the league this year, to me, is worthy of consideration as the 7th player. Just because someone has a good year doesn't mean that they can't exceed expectations somewhere down the line. Of course most of us thought he'd be good, but he's exceeded this one fan's expectations.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I read it and I understand.  We're talking two different things. My reference was that Rask was 2nd on the depth chart last year. And regardless of the fact he was the starter the year before, the fact is that he was a backup goalie last year and is leading the league this year, to me, is worthy of consideration as the 7th player. Just because someone has a good year doesn't mean that they can't exceed expectations somewhere down the line. Of course most of us thought he'd be good, but he's exceeded this one fan's expectations.

Lots of people underestimate him still Asmaha. I'm not 1 of them though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from izgood. Show izgood's posts

Paille all the way!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Paille has done very well. I expected Rask to be good. He has been billed as a number 1 in waiting and nothing less is expected.