SHAKE IT UP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

SHAKE IT UP

Our Bruins are struggling and something has be done before the trade deadline. JC is very predictable in the way he moves his lines and teams play on this. They know Krejics line who is supposed to be the # 1 line is playing poorly so they play harder vs them making it harder for them to score. We all know Bergies line is our true 1st line and the 3rd line is just not working.

I sugest the Bruins put Bregies line 1st, and form a new speedy 2nd line with Spooner, Pevs, and some size and speed from the P"B"S. We then Move Krejics line to the 3rd and keep the 4th line in tack. The 3rd line with Krech would not be as heavily checked and would score more goals and also build their confidence, these lines could be moved up and down as needed.

CJ would not do this because he believes this stucture can sooner will work, but there is no time to work on what doesn't he has to act now. This would shake things up without hurting the line up too much, what do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: SHAKE IT UP

You cannot take 2 AHL players & a struggling 3rd liner, and expect other teams to concentrate on them, and ignore the Krejci line, simply because Julien says they should.

I don't know what is wrong with Lucic, but I would like to see him go down to the 3rd line, with Spooner & Peverley, and reward the hard work of Paille, with a promotion to the Krejci line.

Julien's history, indicates he will let the players work through their slumps, with little line juggling. Since he has one more, shiny cup ring than I do, I will let him do what he thinks is right, with very little complaints.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I was just making a suggestion, but I think we are in agreement the lines are in need of a shake up.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Claude sent his message last nite by playing Campbell's line every other shift for a good part of the game. Did they score-- NO; did they all work hard -- yes, even thornton continued to skate as hard as he can even though his effort doesn't add real value. Meanwhile Horton floated and I'd love to see him replaced by Iginla, or Peverly or whatever. The 3rd line continues to be disconnected, and while Spooner is getting some NHL time, I'm not sure he is benefitting that much. Where was krug, at least he can skate?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Maybe CJ should call the Krejci line the 3rd line and the Bergeron line the 4th line.  That way the opposing coaches would put their worst players out against them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

You cannot take 2 AHL players & a struggling 3rd liner, and expect other teams to concentrate on them, and ignore the Krejci line, simply because Julien says they should.

I don't know what is wrong with Lucic, but I would like to see him go down to the 3rd line, with Spooner & Peverley, and reward the hard work of Paille, with a promotion to the Krejci line.

Julien's history, indicates he will let the players work through their slumps, with little line juggling. Since he has one more, shiny cup ring than I do, I will let him do what he thinks is right, with very little complaints.

You're right on both counts. But what can you do except keep working.

If you don't stick with them through rough patches, they won't be there for you when it counts.

Everyone must work together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Maybe CJ should call the Krejci line the 3rd line and the Bergeron line the 4th line.  That way the opposing coaches would put their worst players out against them.

Tomorrow you will see the top two lines shuffled through out 3 lines I believe. I don'[t see any other choice right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Tomorrow you will see the top two lines shuffled through out 3 lines I believe. I don'[t see any other choice right now.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Marchand-Bergeron-Horton and Lucic-Krejci-Seguin.  CJ has done this in the past to try to shake things up.  I'd like to see a Peverley-Spooner-Caron line with Pandopho being the healthy scratch, but I doubt CJ would do it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see Marchand-Bergeron-Horton and Lucic-Krejci-Seguin.  CJ has done this in the past to try to shake things up.  I'd like to see a Peverley-Spooner-Caron line with Pandopho being the healthy scratch, but I doubt CJ would do it.

Poor Peverley wants his battery mates from last year back. Spooner just got sent back to Providence today so I think the 3rd line needs someone who can play with Rich and in my view I would like to see Seguin. Caron and Bergeron have had success in the past, not much but some.

What do you think with Spooner gone now ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Poor Peverley wants his battery mates from last year back. Spooner just got sent back to Providence today so I think the 3rd line needs someone who can play with Rich and in my view I would like to see Seguin. Caron and Bergeron have had success in the past, not much but some.

I guess we're stuck with Pandopho.  I'm not opposed to seeing Seguin with Peverley.  However, I am opposed to seeing him with Pandopho.  That would mean Paille on the 3rd line.

Fat-Krejci-Horton

Marchand-Bergeron-Caron

Paille-Seguin-Peverley

Pandopho-Campbell-Thornton

I can't see CJ changing three lines and that still doesn't solve the ineffective Krejci line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

GNB, I would be thrilled for a shakeup top to bottom.  That Fat-Krejci-Horton line needs to be broken up with a sledgehammer.  It's just not working.  Seguin on the first line right wing looked pretty awesome when Julien tried it last month.

Do it again.

Do something!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

Our Bruins are struggling and something has be done before the trade deadline. JC is very predictable in the way he moves his lines and teams play on this. They know Krejics line who is supposed to be the # 1 line is playing poorly so they play harder vs them making it harder for them to score. We all know Bergies line is our true 1st line and the 3rd line is just not working.

I sugest the Bruins put Bregies line 1st, and form a new speedy 2nd line with Spooner, Pevs, and some size and speed from the P"B"S. We then Move Krejics line to the 3rd and keep the 4th line in tack. The 3rd line with Krech would not be as heavily checked and would score more goals and also build their confidence, these lines could be moved up and down as needed.

CJ would not do this because he believes this stucture can sooner will work, but there is no time to work on what doesn't he has to act now. This would shake things up without hurting the line up too much, what do you think?

PBS? what? peverley spooner and who? am i the only one that has a really hard time following your posts?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1916, he has Krejci on the third line and Spooner on the second.

I think it's difficult to understand because it makes so little sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I guess we're stuck with Pandopho. It is so hard to read that!

I'm not opposed to seeing Seguin with Peverley.  However, I am opposed to seeing him with Pandopho.  That would mean Paille on the 3rd line.

Fat-Krejci-Horton

Marchand-Bergeron-Caron

Paille-Seguin-Peverley Love this GNB!

Pandopho-Campbell-Thornton

I can't see CJ changing three lines and that still doesn't solve the ineffective Krejci line.

Speed on the 3rd line is what I want indeed. Phat Boy needs to shake the cobwebs out now! This is the shot to get Peverley going me thinks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Spooner is gone in favor of Pandolfo? Disappointing, but definitely not surprising...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Spooner is not ready for nhl. needs a training camp and exhibition games to work it out, next year will be close for him.

Breaking up the 1st and 2nd lines now is not gonna work.

Moving lucic to the 3rd line is likely ok, hes struggling and as mentioned seems like theres a problem, goes back to when he went home for personal problems.

Pevs cant get his game going until they setlle a 3rd line.

Welcome to boston Jerome. your much needed for your play, experince and leadership.

Sections
Shortcuts