Shame shame shame

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Shame shame shame

It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have

It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?

Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon.

Sad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Shame shame shame

Hey Dude we'll talk about the intelligence of Guy Boucher after the series...until than will you pleaase shut up and stop whinning ....just go play Poker on PKR ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Maybe softball is a better sport for you, you know, if the rough stuff scares you too much...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?   Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon. Sad
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]
    So a troll like you figures CJ shouldn't play his 1st line in that situation? I'm not surprised they're still talking about the Bruins in Montral since there's not a lot good Habs news to report. Did anyone in Montreal call the police in an effort to protect Hedman and save our great game?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Shame shame shame : So a troll like you figures CJ shouldn't play his 1st line in that situation? I'm not surprised they're still talking about the Bruins in Montral since there's not a lot good Habs news to report. Did anyone in Montreal call the police in an effort to protect Hedman and save our great game?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

So agree. Montreal right now is a dead organization. Its gonna take YEARS to correct the mistakes up there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Well, you're right about one thing; Boucher made the right decision to not put his "big guns" out, because had they attempted to run up the score further, it would have given the Bruins alot more ammunition for game 2.

Ever heard of the saying "let sleeping giants lie"? That's what Boucher was thinking. Class had nothing to do with it.

As for the Black N Gold......it sepresents tough, gritty hockey, something the Habs (and many other teams) could only dream of having. I predict it will be the reason the Bruins go onto the Cup final.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?   Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon. Sad
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

Obsess much?  Shouldn't you be painting or writing poety?  I wonder if anyone in TB called 9-1-1?

Ignore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : So agree. Montreal right now is a dead organization. Its gonna take YEARS to correct the mistakes up there.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    They obviously have the mindset that a rebuild is out of the question. The Leafs are a perfect example of what can happen when you're on the cusp each year but keep missing the playoffs. Eventually,due to a lack of quality picks, the team slips even further back in the standings until a rebuid becomes forced on them instead. Looking at Cup winners of the recent past, I notice that most of them featured at least one or more former top 3 picks in their lineups.The poor Leafs are now too good to finish last but still unlikely to make the playoffs. Montreal doesn't look a whole lot different. It's a real shame....................

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Could you please talk about another subject ..i'm a tampa's fans and montreal does'nt interest me at all, what is going on here...what did you smoke to be so obsessed with Montreal ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : They obviously have the mindset that a rebuild is out of the question. The Leafs are a perfect example of what can happen when you're on the cusp each year but keep missing the playoffs. Eventually,due to a lack of quality picks, the team slips even further back in the standings until a rebuid becomes forced on them instead. Looking at Cup winners of the recent past, I notice that most of them featured at least one or more former top 3 picks in their lineups.The poor Leafs are now too good to finish last but still unlikely to make the playoffs. Montreal doesn't look a whole lot different. It's a real shame....................

Exactly. Its like Jeff Foxworthys bit.
    If you are paying Scott Gomez 7 million dollars a season, it might be time for a rebuild.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : Exactly. Its like Jeff Foxworthys bit. If you are paying Scott Gomez 7 million dollars a season, it might be time for a rebuild.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    The fans in Montreal would freak out over a rebuild crying about how it isn't fair.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My sig!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Psychiatric board here holly crap!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : The fans in Montreal would freak out over a rebuild crying about how it isn't fair.

I am sure the NHL offices have already been approached by Canadiens ownership with a draft change which would allow them to get better faster by having first dibs on Quebecers no matter their draft position. Oh wait, they already used that one to win most of their cups, nvm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

my God they're really crazy! why don't you talk about ''your'' team ? Habs drove you nuts !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]My sig!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Dez and I are having a conversation brother, and neither of us is a troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]My sig!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Don't forget to add MON3AL11 to the list. I didn't spot this troll until it was too late.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i was convinced you were a troll with your third post. it is definite now....heres my question guys. I'm pretty sure that of greatseasons, hockey2011, and Rmiller87, at least two of them are the same person, which ones which though?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

It really is shameful to be a Hab fan, isn't it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : Dez and I are having a conversation brother, and neither of us is a troll.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, if nothing else, this troll is a great icebreaker. Cheers Mikzor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i was convinced you were a troll with your third post. it is definite now....heres my question guys. I'm pretty sure that of greatseasons, hockey2011, and Rmiller87, at least two of them are the same person, which ones which though?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]
    RMiller87 at least had a grasp of the english language so..............

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

now... personality disorder what the f**k!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]It really is shameful to be a Hab fan, isn't it?
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

The whole city is dedicated to their hockey team, and their hockey team is on the fast decline. It just cannot be pretty there right now. Meanwhile, our young core gets better with each day they play together. I would say all is right with the Universe.
    This is gonna be a great Bruins decade.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : The whole city is dedicated to their hockey team, and their hockey team is on the fast decline. It just cannot be pretty there right now. Meanwhile, our young core gets better with each day they play together. I would say all is right with the Universe. This is gonna be a great Bruins decade.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Mikzor, you couldn't be more right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Tampa Bay calling 9-1-1 , please send a psychiatrist here and fast they're psychotics!

Sections
Shortcuts