Shame shame shame

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Shame shame shame

In Response to Re: Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : Mikzor, you couldn't be more right.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Anyway here's for you:

There wasn't a person on the continent that didn't know the Bruins were going to try and get rough. Did anybody really need VS telling us why Downie wasn't out at the end with Moore and Bergy? I doubt it. I didn't need confirmation from the post game pressers either. Nobody was surprised the Bruins decided to throw a couple of sucker punches to the chops. Doesn't make it any less cheap, just means it's cheap and predictable. But it had no effect on any sort of game plan and won't actually "send a message" for the next game. By the time the Lightning hit the locker room, their heads were already preparing for the next game. They will remember it, but they will also remember how easy it is to frustrate the Bruins into stupidity.

And what's up with being told for the past week and a half that the Bolts are full of divers and embellishers and then having to watch the Bruin's flopping around like trout all over the ice? That was sad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeylover10. Show hockeylover10's posts

In Response to Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?   Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon. Sad
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeylover10. Show hockeylover10's posts

Good on you.  While we're at it what about Marchand's histrionics during Game 1?  If you're losing a game you don't cry like a baby you get out there and WORK.  I like how the Boston press says "well he's only a rookie".  As if that explains his actions. And what's this with all these Boston fans still ranting about Montreal?  You won the series, so be gracious (I know that's hard for a Boston fan!)  If the Bruins hope to win this series they are going to have to tighten up their defence and stop the turnovers.  Primarily they are going to have to stay out of the penalty box as Tampa Bays' PP is excellent.  Stop the goon work Boston and you might actually make a series out of this.  Prediction - Lightening in 5.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Shame shame shame :
    Posted by hockeylover10[/QUOTE]

hockeylover10? be more predictable....obviously the same person, 1 post and your already on ignore

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

LOL dauber 1 is pitiful !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeylover10. Show hockeylover10's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : hockeylover10? be more predictable....obviously the same person, 1 post and your already on ignore
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Interesting that this is hockey forum and you can't seem to talk about hockey?  hmmmm.
    But then daubers' just dab a little in this and that and don't know anything of very much substance!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Bottom line is Boucher made it very clear to the team, that were not paying you to fight. Were paying you to produce. Well, and I for one will not argue with the results. Lets move on.

Those Bruins are bullies and when things don't go their way they act out.

Anyone would be foolish to think that the "Sending a message" crap by Boston will actually intimidate the Lightning.

Let the Bruin goons keep punching...we'll keep winning...Bolts let the scoreboard do the talking...just ask the Pens and Caps.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

[QUOTE]Tampa Bay calling 9-1-1 , please send a psychiatrist here and fast they're psychotics!

forget 911, we got a crew coming over to your place real soon...and you don't even need to open the door!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

i think you forgot to take your pill number 08!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : Interesting that this is hockey forum and you can't seem to talk about hockey?  hmmmm. But then daubers' just dab a little in this and that and don't know anything of very much substance!
    This is a Bruins forum. You either took a wrong turn or you're a troll. Which is it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : Interesting that this is hockey forum and you can't seem to talk about hockey?  hmmmm. But then daubers' just dab a little in this and that and don't know anything of very much substance!

darnit, didn't click ignore....i'll fix that, but btw, if that was your first post, how would you know anything about me? unless of course this is not your first name....hmmmmmm

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?   Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon. Sad

Boucher's class showed in his post game interview where he brushed it off as nothing and quoted continued respect for the Bruins. He could have moaned and complained. Admitted -- not the classiest of moves by the Bruins -- possible carryover from the masters of the cheap shot Flyers. Perhaps -- just once -- a change in the refs perspective would help. As the Versus analysts continued to praise Lacavlier for coming to the rescue of Boychuck's clean hit on Gagne -- It appears that the refs would realize that the puck is no longer near Boychuck and that this is a clear interference call. If you want to call the retalliation punch by Boychuck -- so be it -- but why is a player allowed to initiate illegal contact -- get away with it and get praised for coming to the aid. It's not like the refs didn't see it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What's with all the undercover habs fans!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Bottom line is Boucher made it very clear to the team, that were not paying you to fight. Were paying you to produce. Well, and I for one will not argue with the results. Lets move on. Those Bruins are bullies and when things don't go their way they act out. Anyone would be foolish to think that the "Sending a message" crap by Boston will actually intimidate the Lightning. Let the Bruin goons keep punching...we'll keep winning...Bolts let the scoreboard do the talking...just ask the Pens and Caps.  

These are not the Pens or Caps. They are a much more physical club and it will wear on T-bay. Count on it, starting tomorrow. The Bruins will outlast the Bolts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Shame: Wiki Hockey

[QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. ...  Sad

Um... do you watch hockey? This is what teams do to set the tone for future encounters (of course, only teams that have the manpower/size for this task are capable of playing rough). 

Also, fighting is strategic in hockey. Look it up. You can Wikipedia it. Do a search for "NHL hockey."

No, I'm not surprised that only the Gazette would publish something this trivial.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Dear Bruin fans, in case you have forgotten, this is what the Stanley cup looks like.

Thanks for reminding us what empty seats look like. That yellow plastic reflected the light quite well with ten minutes to go in the third when you all jumped ship.

Hold on to your azz with both hands,
    Tampa

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : These are not the Pens or Caps. They are a much more physical club and it will wear on T-bay. Count on it, starting tomorrow. The Bruins will outlast the Bolts.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Yup, make it more physical, worked on Montreal pretty well. Obviously, they have nowhere near the talent of Tampa Bay, but we should be able to pull it off.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Cactus, go away, you talk about B's fans obsessed with Montreal yet here u r in a Bruins forum under your second name.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]  Dear Bruin fans, in case you have forgotten, this is what the Stanley cup looks like. Thanks for reminding us what empty seats look like. That yellow plastic reflected the light quite well with ten minutes to go in the third when you all jumped ship. Hold on to your azz with both hands, Tampa

Look mommy, I can cut and paste.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=33080930

Post #276

Oh man, how embarrassing for you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Bottom line is Boucher made it very clear to the team, that were not paying you to fight. Were paying you to produce. Well, and I for one will not argue with the results. Lets move on. Those Bruins are bullies and when things don't go their way they act out. Anyone would be foolish to think that the "Sending a message" crap by Boston will actually intimidate the Lightning. Let the Bruin goons keep punching...we'll keep winning...Bolts let the scoreboard do the talking...just ask the Pens and Caps.  

Ooops!
    Caught again!
    http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=33058005
    Post #230.
    I wonder how many of these I am gonna find before you try and delete them. Lets find out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]Anyway here's for you: There wasn't a person on the continent that didn't know the Bruins were going to try and get rough. Did anybody really need VS telling us why Downie wasn't out at the end with Moore and Bergy? I doubt it. I didn't need confirmation from the post game pressers either. Nobody was surprised the Bruins decided to throw a couple of sucker punches to the chops. Doesn't make it any less cheap, just means it's cheap and predictable. But it had no effect on any sort of game plan and won't actually "send a message" for the next game. By the time the Lightning hit the locker room, their heads were already preparing for the next game. They will remember it, but they will also remember how easy it is to frustrate the Bruins into stupidity. And what's up with being told for the past week and a half that the Bolts are full of divers and embellishers and then having to watch the Bruin's flopping around like trout all over the ice? That was sad.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=33059399

Post #229
    Oh man, this is just getting better and better...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

So basically, I have discovered that anytime 2011hockey types something out perfectly with no mistakes, its a cut and paste. I am all over you like white on rice. FAKER!! FAKER!!
    Looks like someone needs to set up another fake account and try over again.
    Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

When did the Bruins start wearing yellow?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]  Dear Bruin fans, in case you have forgotten, this is what the Stanley cup looks like. Thanks for reminding us what empty seats look like. That yellow plastic reflected the light quite well with ten minutes to go in the third when you all jumped ship. Hold on to your azz with both hands, Tampa
    u are without a doubt the biggest tool/troll ever!!! u cant even come up with your own troll posts. u have to copy and paste them from another site? wow i am horrified buddy. do u have any self respect? u are a loser at life!
    NAS THIS GUY GOES TO THE TOP OF LIST!!!
    Yesterday, 08:50 PM

vCash: 500
    Let the Bruin goons keep punching...we'll keep winning...Bolts let the scoreboard do the talking...just ask the Pens and Caps.
    TampaDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Sections
Shortcuts