Shame shame shame

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: Shame shame shame

In Response to Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?   Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon. Sad
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

Playing tough and sending a message has always been part of hockey and hopefully they will not pansify the game to suit fans like you.  Perhaps you should go watch tennis instead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Shame shame shame:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : u are without a doubt the biggest tool/troll ever!!! u cant even come up with your own troll posts. u have to copy and paste them from another site? wow i am horrified buddy. do u have any self respect? u loser at life! NAS THIS GUY GOES TO THE TOP OF LIST!!! Yesterday, 08:50 PM   # 249 TampaDude Registered User Join Date: Apr 2010 Posts: 241 vCash: 500 Let the Bruin goons keep punching...we'll keep winning...Bolts let the scoreboard do the talking...just ask the Pens and Caps.  
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

I missed that one, good catch! Lol, hand caught in the cookiee jar AGAIN. Wonder what his new name is gonna be?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : I missed that one, good catch! Lol, hand caught in the cookiee jar AGAIN. Wonder what his new name is gonna be?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

no mike the credit goes to u my friend. i only found that one cause i went in though one of your posts. that was a great catch and this clown will be gone soon. good job bro! great work on your part.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : no mike the credit goes to u my friend. i only found that one cause i went in though one of your posts. that was a great catch and this clown will be gone soon. good job bro! great work on your part.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Ah, someone else wouldve caught it if I hadnt. When someone goes from perfect spelling and grammar in one post to looking like he is trying to type with a wooden hand on the next post, someone is gonna catch on eventually lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shame shame shame : Ah, someone else wouldve caught it if I hadnt. When someone goes from perfect spelling and grammar in one post to looking like he is trying to type with a wooden hand on the next post, someone is gonna catch on eventually lol.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Good job, Mik! I also caught that loser Greatseason copy/pasting an article about.... Portugal! Here home country which she has no idea about to the point she had to reserch facts about it!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

LOL great job guys! Wish my students knew how easy it is to spot plaigarism :p

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

SEND OUT THE 1ST LINE BECAUSE THEY ARE A GOON SQUAD!!! Add 2011 to the ignore list.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]It's intriguing that some journalists did'nt report the shameful end of the match between the Bruins and Lightning. To date, only the Gazette journalists seem to have reported. As they did against the Canadiens earlier this season, the Bruins finished the game by sending Lucic, Horton and Boychuk bully Hedman and Moore.  Yet another proof of the lack of class by Claude Julien. I know he is appreciated by many members of the media, but frankly, he should be ashamed. In sharp contrast, during the 5 against 3 that resulted in penalties well deserved  by the Bruins, Guy Boucher could have send the big guns to score two more goals and humiliate them further. But he did not. The difference between having class and not have It seems that to wear the yellow shirt and black makes the players a bit silly. Just look at Nathan Horton  to be convinced. So much talent, why play mathamores?   Fortunately, the intelligence of Guy Boucher behind the bench is so superior to  Claude Julien, there's big chance of losing for this team of goons, led by  their head coach goon. Sad

hahaha another scarred habfan having flashbacks of the bruins defeat

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Surprised
    Where oh where has 2011hockey gone?
    Where oh where can he beeeee?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

6'6 Hedy Lamar, plays like her too, poor fella gettin some back.

On Moore, dirty piece of shiite(his whole career-just like his bro), just to let him know they are going to go Bertuzzi on him.

Guy smart. tf.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseasons. Show Greatseasons's posts

Bump

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IGo watch some baseball  n Response to Shame shame shame:

Sections
Shortcuts