Shawn Bates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Shawn Bates

What Happened to him? He was tearing it up as an islander a couple years back. Does he even play anymore?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: Shawn Bates

Its been more like 5 years.  I dont think he has even played in a couple years.  It was the mid 2000's that he was having a good year on the Isle, this is 2011.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Congrats on coming out of the coma bgrif. 

A couple of things; The Red Sox finally won the world series, the stock market tanked, we have a black President, and Shawn Bates is long out of the NHL after several mediocre years for the Islanders at the beginning of the decade.

Sorry...I always rooted for him too, being a local Medford product and all...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Shawn Bates:
    Congrats on coming out of the coma bgrif.  A couple of things; The Red Sox finally won the world series, the stock market tanked, we have a black President, and Shawn Bates is long out of the NHL after several mediocre years for the Islanders at the beginning of the decade. Sorry...I always rooted for him too, being a local Medford product and all...
    Posted by Fletcher1

That is hilarious...Fletch, that made my day

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Didn't you used to be Andy Hilbert or Ivan Huml?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=22501

Sections
Shortcuts