Sheldon Souray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Sheldon Souray

Why not try to pick him up for next to nothing? Good shot. He does produce the points. He's in good health, and I'm sure very motivated to get back to the NHL.
    Need to move some money around, but I'd do it. I think there is only one more year at $5mil.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Sheldon Souray

NO NO NO.  hes washed up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

no thank you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

He's old, slow, and overpaid...please no

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Okay, it was a dumb idea. 

I don't think he's as bad as everyone else does. 

Let's see, they ran him out of Edmonton because he said they were a crappy team. He might not be very diplomatic, but he isn't dumb. They are crappy.

53 pts in 81 games 2 yrs ago. Very injury prone, but when healthy, he can put the points up. It's a $ gamble, but it ain't my money.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

perry,

no disrespect but he is in the AHL for a reason and is not even playing well there.  He has always been a PP guy with a big shot.  Team leadership skills stink as does his own end and 5 on 5 play. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

edm didn't even want him on their own ahl team. he is cancer. NO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

With the Canucks dmen situation they may take a chance. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  He is slow , old , dumb and stupid

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd rather see them bring Wideman back.

(and that's almost the worst idea ever)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You call your team of young guys "crappy" - that makes you a cancer.  You act like you're better than all of them - that makes you a cancer.  The coach has to address the lingering stench of your attitude in a very public pre-season meeting?  Cancer.

I keep saying this, and hopefully everyone agrees.  I don't want cancer.  Thanks.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Sheldon Souray:
    perry, no disrespect but he is in the AHL for a reason and is not even playing well there.  He has always been a PP guy with a big shot.  Team leadership skills stink as does his own end and 5 on 5 play. 
    Posted by shuperman

You're correct Shuper, I saw Souray playing for Hershey last week vs. Manchester and the guy was almost invisible.  No evidence whatsoever of his booming slapshot from the point and very little physical play from him.  It was almost as if the oft-injured Souray was playing not to get hurt so he can return to the NHL healthy.  He became briefly peeved when Monarchs excellent agitator Clune hit him hard once in the 3rd, but he didn't chase after him or anything.  Too bad, Clune would have done a number on him. 

Sections
Shortcuts