I am not sure I know what I am seeing out there. Last night was so awful to watch. I could not tell if it was:
1. Montreal on home ice energized to a fever pitch
2. PK Subban is carrying is team on his shoulders
3. KIL Line has lost its mojo which is strange because Ignlia scored
4. Thorton is ineffective
5. Mezaros is terrible
6. Paille is not working with Ericson and Sodo
7. The second line PBR is the only effective line but Marchand is got his head somewhere else
8. Lucic is distracted by all the non sense
9. Should we hit should we not hit should we give them free run
10. As good as Krug has been and is playing is his defensive gaffs dangerous moments
11. Is Rask that glaringly off
12. Is Miller, Bartowski, Krug over their heads
13. Are the Canadiens that good or we just that off right now
14. Will game two in Montreal be settled down and we play our hockey
15. Can we win the cup by playing only hard in the third period every game????????
I really do not know I am looking for answers form you experts. These are just questions.
Did you think Caron was okay last night?
Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Patrice Bergeron traditions die hard in Boston