Ship Jumpers Roll Call

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Ship Jumpers Roll Call

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

What an amazing night for real Bruins fans.  Too bad the people listed above ruined it for themselves by being a bunch of whiny babies.

Taste it, B*t(*es.

Fletch, remember what you posted earlier this afternoon about wanting to hear heads exploding after tonight's win? 

Ha!  I sure do.  Man, it's sweet when you stick with this team.  You get to celebrate AND watch all the bedwetters squirm in their misery.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Exactly. I love the frauds who claim they were glued down 4-1. Christ, I think I paid some bills at that point before it was 4-2.

LMAO

These messageboard dork fanboys are at least entertaining.   They have no honesty whatsoever.

Bring back Andrei Kovalenko!  lmao

Sorry you couldn't enjoy it because you were too busy waving your white flag and wetting your pants.

For the fans here with some balls, it was amazing!

So true Fletch. If it isn't heart wrenching to see your team lose then it's probably not a big deal when they win either. I laugh at the posters who actually try to suggest that we're crazy for still believing in them. I don't care what makes a fan throw in the towel on their  team. It's weak and I'll never be ashamed of continuing to believe. Hell, I was watching the game with a buddy who took down all of his Bruins gear when the Leafs made it 4-1. I laughed and told him there was still plenty of time left to make a comeback. It was the Leafs after all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Shuperman

oh wait thats me.  Nevermind.  Leafs/Habs/Canucks gone.  World is a better place.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Never RHO.

Good stuff, man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Here we go bruins here we go!   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Shuperman

oh wait thats me.  Nevermind.  Leafs/Habs/Canucks gone.  World is a better place.  

Amen brother.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

Yeah. Mostly because it had never been done in NHL history before. Kind of hard to keep up a good mentality in that situation.

Some of us sat (or stood!) and hoped for a comeback.  It was hard, but that's what real fans do.

Others waved the white flag and gave up.  That was easy. 

bingo!!! Just like the white flag wavers after game 2 in 2011 against Montreal 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Exactly. I love the frauds who claim they were glued down 4-1. Christ, I think I paid some bills at that point before it was 4-2.

LMAO

These messageboard dork fanboys are at least entertaining.   They have no honesty whatsoever.

Bring back Andrei Kovalenko!  lmao

Sorry you couldn't enjoy it because you were too busy waving your white flag and wetting your pants.

So true Fletch. If it isn't heart wrenching to see your team lose then it's probably not a big deal when they win either. I laugh at the posters who actually try to suggest that we're crazy for still believing in them. I don't care what makes a fan throw in the towel on their  team. It's weak and I'll never be ashamed of continuing to believe. Hell, I was watching the game with a buddy who took down all of his Bruins gear when the Leafs made it 4-1. I laughed and told him there was still plenty of time left to make a comeback. It was the Leafs after all.

Dez, I lost a family member last week and I just actually got back from the funeral services on the east coast.  I watched the game tonight, not because it was so important (it isn't), but because it is fun.  Makes me happy.  I love the Bruins.  Makes me even happier that I stuck with it.  Awesome.

Too bad for the bedwetters -- you missed a great experience.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Ha!  I sure do.  Man, it's sweet when you stick with this team.  You get to celebrate AND watch all the bedwetters squirm in their misery.

Anytime anyone is set to unload their bowels on the Bruins because of something they perceive as the players lacking the will to win, just point to tonight. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, I lost a family member last week and I just actually got back from the funeral services on the east coast.  I watched the game tonight, not because it was so important (it isn't), but because it is fun.  Makes me happy.  I love the Bruins.  Makes me even happier that I stuck with it.  Awesome.

My condolences Fletch. Glad the Bruins were able to make you smile in the end. Cheers! Go Bruins! 12 more wins!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Anytime anyone is set to unload their bowels on the Bruins because of something they perceive as the players lacking the will to win, just point to tonight. 

This is still not a good reference game. I doubt any of you have already forgotten, but the B's played horribly for the first 50 minutes. That is displaying a lack of will to win.

For the last 15 minutes, they actually showed some determination. That's what led to the win, not a full game effort.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sorry for your loss Fletch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is still not a good reference game. I doubt any of you have already forgotten, but the B's played horribly for the first 50 minutes. That is displaying a lack of will to win.

For the last 15 minutes, they actually showed some determination. That's what led to the win, not a full game effort.

Typical attempt at redemption.

Complete failure at redemption.

Beat it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

My condolences Fletch. Glad the Bruins were able to make you smile in the end. Cheers! Go Bruins!

Same here Fletch.  youve been missed in here.  Im definitely one who knows when you are not around.  :-).  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're a good man, Fletch, and one of everyone's favorites.  I'm happy that the team could add a bit of happiness for you tonight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

That's an old chant from the old Garden

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thanks boys, been a tough stretch.  Much appreciated.  Go B's

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I don't agree that they played horribly for that long. They started well and had a lull in the middle frame. Then they got down 3-1 to some bad bounces so they had to take way more risks to try to climb back in it. That led to another odd man rush and a 4-1 Leaf lead. I felt the Leafs lead was mostly a result of puck luck.  Wins are wins. Doing it with 5 D that included 2 rookies just makes it more special.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You're a good man, Fletch, and one of everyone's favorites.  I'm happy that the team could add a bit of happiness for you tonight.

Well said NAS. Sorry for your loss, Fletch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

That's an old chant from the old Garden

I wish i could tape my entrance into work tomorrow.   I want theme music for that mofo.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Please exit the forum, as you are not real Bruin Fans.

SonFanInIl

Ipotnyc

mattbs

StanleyCuptotheBruins2011

BassFishingII

pumpsie-green

thefly8

ThatHockeyGuy

dbeach48

BostonIrishGuy

rhcp77

Theres more. Well you guiys who said you were done watching, you'll miss a terrific second round.

I never said that but I said see ya to Claude and his PP

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Sorry for your loss as well Fletch

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts