Shipping Up To Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Shipping Up To Boston

I just booked flights to Boston so my wife and I can be part of the Stanley Cup experience in my hometown, win or lose the Bruins have showed ton's of heart throughout these Stanley Cup Finals, there were a couple of times when I lost faith and thought they were going to let us down but they continue to prove me wrong. There is something different about this team from others before them If anyone has a line on game 6 tickets I'm in the market for two. Can't wait to ship up to Boston, I LOVE that dirty water!!

GO Bruins!! Beat those Canucks in their barn and bring it back to Boston with a chance to hoist the Cup in front of your home fans!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Shipping Up To Boston

In Response to Shipping Up To Boston:
    [QUOTE]I just booked flights to Boston so my wife and I can be part of the Stanley Cup experience in my hometown, win or lose the Bruins have showed ton's of heart throughout these Stanley Cup Finals, there were a couple of times when I lost faith and thought they were going to let us down but they continue to prove me wrong. There is something different about this team from others before them If anyone has a line on game 6 tickets I'm in the market for two. Can't wait to ship up to Boston, I LOVE that dirty water!! GO Bruins!! Beat those Canucks in their barn and bring it back to Boston with a chance to hoist the Cup in front of your home fans!!
    Posted by MrVmax[/QUOTE]

Awesome!  glad to have you back in Boston. I too hope they can win game 5 in Vancover, so they have the chance to win the cup at home.  This city, these fans deserve the Cup!  Go Bruins!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

My 3 year old sings Shipping Up the Monsters.  Pretty funny actually b/c I have it on th ipod in the car.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Excellent. The next week is going to be amazing regardless of how this all turns out, and congrats on finding a way to come home and be part of it. Win, and it'll be an epic celebration. Lose, and it would take a pretty jaded individual to consider the season a failure.

This team deserves everyone's support. They are giving everything they have, and it's beautiful to watch.

Sections
Shortcuts