Shots on goal revisited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Shots on goal revisited

Dez,
    overall sloppy game, thomas let in a bad one.. but was brilliant in stretches..for me to really judge his performance, the big glare to me was the defense failing to put guys on their butts in front of the net..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

You know he played a good game even though he let up 5 goals because he made some circus act saves that Philly's goalie just couldnt answer. Wide open game, not exactly what you'd expect from these 2 teams but ill take a W whenever I can. At the end of the year they dont ask how just how many.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Shots on goal revisited:
    [QUOTE]Dez, overall sloppy game, thomas let in a bad one.. but was brilliant in stretches..for me to really judge his performance, the big glare to me was the defense failing to put guys on their butts in front of the net..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Exactly what I mean.TT was forced to make more difficult saves on rebounds and various odd man rushes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

totallly agree, its quality scoring chances that is the important stat-not shots on goal. last nite TT did a great job when his back was against the wall- this team gives up way too many odd man rushes for my liking. and its not just the fault of the young guys, chara coughed one up last nite at the blue line leading to a breakaway.  TT has got to lead the league in goals given up from behind the goal line- players are trying to score from the craziest angles- i guess its easier than approaching from the front on TT-wow what a luxury to have tuukka to fall back on

Sections
Shortcuts