Should bruins try and sign Bieksa?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Re: Should bruins try and sign Bieksa?

In Response to Should bruins try and sign Bieksa?:
    [QUOTE]Kaberle commands about 4.2 mill a year.  Im not one of the people who think that Kaberle has been a total failure, but I personally dont think Kaberle has been worth what we gave up for him.  I also think we could get a higher quality defenseman for the same money it will take to resign Kaberle.   Why not chase this Bieksa kid.  They said last night he is an unrestricted free agent.  The guy has played off the hook, wouldnt it make sense to release kaberle and sign a blue line guy of Bieksas quality.
    Posted by prob2236[/QUOTE]

Beware of Bieksa:  Lousy injury history, also inconsistent play made him a dog among Vancouver fans prior to the current season.  There's a lot of Milbury (i.e. phony, would-be toughness) in this guy, though he has put up decent offensive numbers at times.  Would much prefer B's use Kaberle and Ryder salaries to acquire Phoenix' Yandle.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

and I'd prefer they spend that money on R&D to genetically modify a supermonkey who gets paid in cap-friendly bananas and is unbeatable in the corners!

Fantasies are fantasies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Boychuck continues to make critical mistakes.  His roughness goes over the edge to dirty at times.  I for one would be happy to see him gone, IF we have a replacement.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Should bruins try and sign Bieksa?:
    [QUOTE]and I'd prefer they spend that money on R&D to genetically modify a supermonkey who gets paid in cap-friendly bananas and is unbeatable in the corners! Fantasies are fantasies.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Book:  I wouldn't be so dismissive.  There have been consistent rumors for most of this season that Yandle may be moving on from Phoenix, with Boston as a likely landing spot.  When rumors become consistent and emanate from more than one source, they frequently come true.  We'll see.

Sections
Shortcuts