Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?

Enough already. This guy is becoming a distraction. This latest comment mentioned elsewhere should be the final straw. Some guys are best at the mediocre or average level. Timmy wasn't publicly spouting his divisive nonsense til he became an elite player, now he feels the need to put his crazy views and ego above the interests of the team.  The bruins should be entertaining offers, Tim appears to be unstable and unreliable. Perhaps, he can be a co-host on Hannity or a FOx commentator and can rail on everything Obama and any Dem does. Perhaps he could enter the the presidential race and take away votes from Romney with the tim thomas hockey wing vote. Perhaps he could be on the ticket as a vice president. enough already with him as a bruins goalie though. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?

not a distraction...stupid thread

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?

Timmay can do no wrong! What's so "crazy" about keeping the money you earn through hard work, and donating what you want to whom you want when you want to, rather than giving YOUR MONEY away to whomever the lefties want to give it to, especially illegals! The lefties just have that twisted view. Funny how the lefties are also the last ones to donate to charity ON THEIR OWN.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

tt may be suffering from depression or social anxiety disorder. he's really out there right now. btw, this team is 5-6-1 in its last 12 games. not so coincidentally, most of the downslide started since his white house snub distraction. this is now becoming a major team issue. if we were 12-0 and dominating as before, we could pretend to separate the two. if they can't geta commitment from him to cease and desist, they must consider all their purging options from limited play time to an outright trade or even a waiver wire option.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Capitalist, you are the distraction along with the media, so buzz off. Millions post lots of controversial and independant thoughts on Facebook. Tim is only one person with his own private life, and is entitled to it, rather than jerks like you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In Response to Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?:
    [QUOTE]tt may be suffering from depression or social anxiety disorder. he's really out there right now. btw, this team is 5-6-1 in its last 12 games. not so coincidentally, most of the downslide started since his white house snub distraction. this is now becoming a major team issue. if we were 12-0 and dominating as before, we could pretend to separate the two. if they can't geta commitment from him to cease and desist, they must consider all their purging options from limited play time to an outright trade or even a waiver wire option.
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

So because he plays hockey and the team is not going well Thomas loses his right to free speech? Are you upset over the comments because they (in your opinion) are causing problems for the B's or you upset because he is a conservative?

BTW do you ever watch Fox News?
     Hannity is the only super conservative. O'Rielly is an independent, as is Greta. Stossell, Napolitano are Libertarians. The show the 5 is a combination of all 3.
    Then The rest of the line up is news reporting. That always gets both sides of an issue. You if you have watched must notice that they have as many Dem congressional folks as they do Rep. Heck even that far far left Wasserman from my state of Fl is on a lot of times.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kentuckybruin. Show kentuckybruin's posts

First: 2/9/2012
    Last: 2/9/2012        good name that is what you are worth null.
    Thomas just wants to be a Grand Wizard and a Hockey Goalie at the same time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS? : So because he plays hockey and the team is not going well Thomas loses his right to free speech? Are you upset over the comments because they (in your opinion) are causing problems for the B's or you upset because he is a conservative? BTW do you ever watch Fox News?  Hannity is the only super conservative. O'Rielly is an independent, as is Greta. Stossell, Napolitano are Libertarians. The show the 5 is a combination of all 3. Then The rest of the line up is news reporting. That always gets both sides of an issue. You if you have watched must notice that they have as many Dem congressional folks as they do Rep. Heck even that far far left Wasserman from my state of Fl is on a lot of times.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]great post, u make good and reflective points. first of, i would not care if thomas was praising libs and obama. i hate msnbc as much as i do fox news in there extreme norms. we are a divided enough, we don't need public figures adding fuel to that fire. thomas as an athlete was a uniter. Blacks and whites, males and females, gays and straights, and libs and conservatives all united around the BRUINS success in last season's playoffs. we were all thomas fans.

2) lol, he's not a regular citizen. noone would care if you or i babbled about what we think. but even then, our employers may esp if i were high profile. look at steve deossie. he spoke his mind too, good luck finding him on any new england dial going forward. because one has the right to speak doesnt mean we must all listen to what he says or want it spewed on us. he's not a pundit, he's not rush limbaugh (how did his nfl stint work out?). thomas has tarnished the brand. he sickens me now everytime i see him in goal. i would much rather see rask. bruins are running a business. if too many feel like me. they will have to do somethig. timmy isnt worth the headache.. SORRY! look at gis ono. she spurts out one emotionally negative phrase and she get pounced on rightfully. had she yapped about the giants as a team in a negative way, no problem. we follow sports for the emotionality escape not for deep intellectual issues. when i want that, i do watch cnn, newshour or even fox and msnbc.

timmy is imposing in a context and narrative. you're also wrong about censorship. that is about the state, not private industry. every company can and should discriminate due to possible harm to its brand. how does it benefit the bruins to be so closely connected to thomas' babblings (left or right-leaning)? i'm not naive though. new england is far to the left in comparison to the nation. perhaps if he played for carolina, it would be met with more  sympathetic ears. again, its common sense.

3) as for fox and its non-conservative bent.. HA! the 5 has ONE liberal with 4 clearly right-leaning hosts. its like watching inside washington on pbs with charles krauthammer versus 4 liberals. don't be so naive.

murdoch is clearly to the right, his brands all are incl the POST. no biggie, just dont be naive. soros leans left, washington post does too, same with abc and espn. again, call a spade a spade. o'reilley is independent but he LEANS clearly to the traditional right on most issues. he comes from there, just not as fundamentalist. he's not voting for OBAMA in a billion years, whoever the GOP spits out is where he's leaning too (different rationale, same destination as the rest of them). Stosselis a libertarian but just like ron paul and every mainstream libertarian in politics he clearly comes at things from the RIGHT sise of the aisle culturally and economically. on some social issues like gay marruage or pot, he may align by default with the left, but on the bigger pic he's another fox rightist like dobbs and neopalitano.

greta? ha! her husband may be a "dem" but same deal. she clearly leans left at least publicly. she may be the one possible fox-host exception but still isnt anyone a dem may call his own. she pals around with mostly rightists like palin. juan williams comes closest to the left, give him a show and we can talk. he clearly isnt a star at fox, just another part of the wallpaper to give cover to "diversity" (covers a lot of bases).  again dude, i have no beef with fox. that's their business model, they are free to do what they want, just don't BS me about being something else or "fair and balnced".. 90% of stories on obama starts from a  negative angle. at best you get "a report says the president is a crook, the employment rate is worse than being reported by the white house", then they bring in a right-winger and a possible leftie and say lets be fair.  by picking such  a subject, its already tilted.

nbc does the total opposite most of the time, got that? bret hume who heads fox news division and is the main anchor is the most angry rightie i know, he hates everything obama. whenever he's on chris wallace's show, it just oozes out. fine, as a "balanced" guy, i may take wallace actually. so that's your solid 3 out of 100.: chris wallace, juan and bill something from the 5.. yep fair and balanced my butttt!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

you're poll results disagree with your position = majority disagrees with you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS? : great post, u make good and reflective points. first of, i would not care if thomas was praising libs and obama. i hate msnbc as much as i do fox news in there extreme norms. we are a divided enough, we don't need public figures adding fuel to that fire. thomas as an athlete was a uniter. Blacks and whites, males and females, gays and straights, and libs and conservatives all united around the BRUINS success in last season's playoffs. we were all thomas fans. 2) lol, he's not a regular citizen. noone would care if you or i babbled about what we think. but even then, our employers may esp if i were high profile. look at steve deossie. he spoke his mind too, good luck finding him on any new england dial going forward. because one has the right to speak doesnt mean we must all listen to what he says or want it spewed on us. he's not a pundit, he's not rush limbaugh (how did his nfl stint work out?). thomas has tarnished the brand. he sickens me now everytime i see him in goal. i would much rather see rask. bruins are running a business. if too many feel like me. they will have to do somethig. timmy isnt worth the headache.. SORRY! look at gis ono. she spurts out one emotionally negative phrase and she get pounced on rightfully. had she yapped about the giants as a team in a negative way, no problem. we follow sports for the emotionality escape not for deep intellectual issues. when i want that, i do watch cnn, newshour or even fox and msnbc. timmy is imposing in a context and narrative. you're also wrong about censorship. that is about the state, not private industry. every company can and should discriminate due to possible harm to its brand. how does it benefit the bruins to be so closely connected to thomas' babblings (left or right-leaning)? i'm not naive though. new england is far to the left in comparison to the nation. perhaps if he played for carolina, it would be met with more  sympathetic ears. again, its common sense. 3) as for fox and its non-conservative bent.. HA! the 5 has ONE liberal with 4 clearly right-leaning hosts. its like watching inside washington on pbs with charles krauthammer versus 4 liberals. don't be so naive. murdoch is clearly to the right, his brands all are incl the POST. no biggie, just dont be naive. soros leans left, washington post does too, same with abc and espn. again, call a spade a spade. o'reilley is independent but he LEANS clearly to the traditional right on most issues. he comes from there, just not as fundamentalist. he's not voting for OBAMA in a billion years, whoever the GOP spits out is where he's leaning too (different rationale, same destination as the rest of them). Stosselis a libertarian but just like ron paul and every mainstream libertarian in politics he clearly comes at things from the RIGHT sise of the aisle culturally and economically. on some social issues like gay marruage or pot, he may align by default with the left, but on the bigger pic he's another fox rightist like dobbs and neopalitano. greta? ha! her husband may be a "dem" but same deal. she clearly leans left at least publicly. she may be the one possible fox-host exception but still isnt anyone a dem may call his own. she pals around with mostly rightists like palin. juan williams comes closest to the left, give him a show and we can talk. he clearly isnt a star at fox, just another part of the wallpaper to give cover to "diversity" (covers a lot of bases).  again dude, i have no beef with fox. that's their business model, they are free to do what they want, just don't BS me about being something else or "fair and balnced".. 90% of stories on obama starts from a  negative angle. at best you get "a report says the president is a crook, the employment rate is worse than being reported by the white house", then they bring in a right-winger and a possible leftie and say lets be fair.  by picking such  a subject, its already tilted. nbc does the total opposite most of the time, got that? bret hume who heads fox news division and is the main anchor is the most angry rightie i know, he hates everything obama. whenever he's on chris wallace's show, it just oozes out. fine, as a "balanced" guy, i may take wallace actually. so that's your solid 3 out of 100.: chris wallace, juan and bill something from the 5.. yep fair and balanced my butttt!

No. You're stupid. Shut up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS?:
    [QUOTE]Enough already. This guy is becoming a distraction. This latest comment mentioned elsewhere should be the final straw. Some guys are best at the mediocre or average level. Timmy wasn't publicly spouting his divisive nonsense til he became an elite player, now he feels the need to put his crazy views and ego above the interests of the team.  The bruins should be entertaining offers, Tim appears to be unstable and unreliable. Perhaps, he can be a co-host on Hannity or a FOx commentator and can rail on everything Obama and any Dem does. Perhaps he could enter the the presidential race and take away votes from Romney with the tim thomas hockey wing vote. Perhaps he could be on the ticket as a vice president. enough already with him as a bruins goalie though. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Earth to mutant -- this is a hockey board. Here's a poll for you -- Should you just shut up or cut off your typing fingers? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

There are some amazingly witty people on these boards.  I'm gettin a pretty good chuckle

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

So, this is that Communist Contrarian moron, right?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]Timmay can do no wrong! What's so "crazy" about keeping the money you earn through hard work, and donating what you want to whom you want when you want to, rather than giving YOUR MONEY away to whomever the lefties want to give it to, especially illegals! The lefties just have that twisted view. Funny how the lefties are also the last ones to donate to charity ON THEIR OWN.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

stupidest post in the history of this board

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should THOMAS just retire and join the extreme right-wing faction of the GOP or FAUX NEWS? : Thats a big ten four, Einstein. By the way, you must be one of the Grand Wizard Timmy the Flake bumboy buddies. Funny how those ref babysat Bruins get given a Tainted Cup and they think their the cats patooey. Too bad, so sad.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Dude you don't know who you are talking about... SoxFan is one of the more even handed guys on this board. He will give a guy his due but will also get critical if its called for.  That goes for one the ice stuff and more recently off teh ice stuff.  He also doesn't need me to stick up for him and is more than capable of handling his own however throughout last season we went back and forth on plenty and have had enough discussions on the sport of hockey and the technique of goaltending that I have 100% respect for him.

Since it seems you're new to this section I'll give you this one hint: Don't go calling someone a "bumboy buddy" if you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]So, this is that Communist Contrarian moron, right?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]WHOOOO? anyway, timmy reminds me of a hot gal who walks around with a tight midriff tank-top without a bra and nips clearly showing then being shocked at the fact that guys dont know she has a head. tim said yesterday he will no longer comment on his writings. what a moron? let me post junk on facebook and complain about y the media is bringing it up. timmy, ur interested in going to politics? "hmm i will no longer go there into my PERSONAL LIFE" .. now he's going to end any interview or conferencce the first time it comes up from the media. get ready for more drama for anytime he writes that junk, he'll be asked that question presenting more drama!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Timmy Thomas is the teams mvp and your lobbying to trade him because his political views are right on the money? maybe we should trade you!

GO TIMMY!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

You must be on the dole. Socialism or communisum is not welcomed in this country. Move to Russia, Greece or Cuba and see how things go. When you get Freebies you lose your freedom. Get a job andshut up!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]Timmy Thomas is the teams mvp and your lobbying to trade him because his political views are right on the money? maybe we should trade you! GO TIMMY!
    Posted by riptide757[/QUOTE]

no he isn't

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]no he isn't
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

He has a shiny trophy that says he is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

TT belongs in a right wing loony-bin (Faux News) and not in goal for the B's.

Sections
Shortcuts