shout out to Kelvana 33!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

shout out to Kelvana 33!

Way to keep the faith kid!

Your prediction on the bigs coming through was
    brilliant!

Lets re-group for game 7 and put these neutral zone trapping
    goons where they belong on the golf course!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: shout out to Kelvana 33!

In Response to shout out to Kelvana 33!:
    [QUOTE]Way to keep the faith kid! Your prediction on the bigs coming through was brilliant! Lets re-group for game 7 and put these neutral zone trapping goons where they belong on the golf course!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

That he did JJ. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to shout out to Kelvana 33!:
    [QUOTE]Way to keep the faith kid! Your prediction on the bigs coming through was brilliant! Lets re-group for game 7 and put these neutral zone trapping goons where they belong on the golf course!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]
    Good call on the shout out JJL. Stanley should take lessons from Kel when it comes to supporting your team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Kel I didn't go back to the old post but I think u predicted Seguin scoring in a win. Nice prediction

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

there was a little more to this prediction... so I'll reserve the kudos for Wednesday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: shout out to Kelvana 33!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to shout out to Kelvana 33! : Good call on the shout out JJL. Stanley should take lessons from Kel when it comes to supporting your team.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - Stanley's entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else but some of them have me thinking his on screen name should be Stanley Cup To The Medication. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shout out to Kelvana 33! : dez - Stanley's entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else but some of them have me thinking his on screen name should be Stanley Cup To The Medication. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    Exactly RHO. I just put him on ignore. I'm not sure what took me so long.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: shout out to Kelvana 33! : Exactly RHO. I just put him on ignore. I'm not sure what took me so long.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it was because he was consistently positive about the club regardless of their situation.  This last Khodubin one even lost me. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

where's his prediction ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: shout out to Kelvana 33!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: shout out to Kelvana 33! : Perhaps it was because he was consistently positive about the club regardless of their situation.  This last Khodubin one even lost me.  Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE] I think we should stick together as B's fans....looking forward for game 7 ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yes, way to keep the faith Kelvana33.

Much better than my WT* let's throw lots of sh*t around when the Bs underperform.
    Respect. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: shout out to Kelvana 33!": I think we should stick together as B's fans....looking forward for game 7 ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I agree Stanley but some of your posts sound like your bailing on the team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I actually predicted Seguin had 2 goals 1 assist...I'll take the OT goal though, now here comes a TT Game 7 shutout with 2 goals from Lucic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I actually predicted Seguin had 2 goals 1 assist...I'll take the OT goal though, now here comes a TT Game 7 shutout with 2 goals from Lucic.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    The OT goal is worth 2.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Seguin's line about purposely shooting it into Holtby's mask that led to the Ference goal was pure genius. The puck can't deflect back if you put the puck flush on the wire mask, it dropped straight down and the puck just sat there for Andrew. Then the OT goal was simply superb speed and patience. Seguin came through went it counted, but I thought he played great in the B's loss in game 5. It's not about scoring, it's about effort. He gave the effort the team needed. So did Patrice and all the d-men--I liked Mottau's play and Zanon was much better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Now let's hope that kel's other prediction......a sig line from the past ( Caps-Kings final ) gets cut in half next game. I'm sure he'll be happy if it does.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: shout out to Kelvana 33!": I think we should stick together as B's fans....looking forward for game 7 ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Then stop posting predictions that the Bruins will get eliminated every time they are in a jam just so you can pat yourself on the back if it actually happens.  Grow a pair and stick with your team.

Sections
Shortcuts