Shupe & Kel is there a warrant.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Shupe & Kel is there a warrant.....

For Marc Andre Fleury??? What an absolute "Someone dial 911 I've just been robbed!" job on Erik Karlsson.

Not a big MAF fan, but what a fawking sick & unbelievable save that was! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ama2IkJFtuo

We don't have a dedicated thread for goalies. I'm gonna use this one from here on out. So starting from last nites games. Please add "Great saves" not  just decent, or nice. Let's just keep it to "Unbelievable & great". Thx

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Shupe & Kel is there a warrant.....

yes that was a beauty... but check out the saves made by lack? of van last night. he had a couple highlight reel saves himself. i caught the game late (3rd) and saw 2 jaw droppers in the final 10.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Here's the hottest goalie in the league right now giving the Ducks their 4th loss at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsiGAWF3S7Q

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

And as adkbees mentions above. Mr Eddie Lack.....Which means the chances are great that Mr. Luongo will finally play his 1st game in Boston since June 2011....Maybe?

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hdpid=49&id=555160&navid=nhl:topheads

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

For Marc Andre Fleury??? What an absolute "Someone dial 911 I've just been robbed!" job on Erik Karlsson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ama2IkJFtuo

We don't have a dedicated thread for goalies. I'm gonna use this one from here on out. So starting from last nites games. Please add "Great saves" not  just decent, or nice. Let's just keep it to "Unbelievable & great". Thx

What a save! The best part was it's not like he had the glove there and the puck ended up in it, or he shot it right in there as people love to say. He had to pick that one right out of the air. Man thats a pretty one!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

What a save! The best part was it's not like he had the glove there and the puck ended up in it, or he shot it right in there as people love to say. He had to pick that one right out of the air. Man thats a pretty one!

[/QUOTE]

Yea the selfish side of me is really po'd kel. Who was the basta d that started the scrum right after this? Karlsson was beside himself & smiling in disbelief & it was cut short because of the scrum. This is what makes the position the most fun. Seeing or hearing the reaction from the guy you just robbed! My all time favourite is still this one. "The reaction of the shooter says it all!" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0en1-A7mVhM

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

What a save! The best part was it's not like he had the glove there and the puck ended up in it, or he shot it right in there as people love to say.

But your eyes are open right ?

Kidding...kidding

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

shupe and kel??

Do you want to catch this guy or not...??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

shupe and kel??

I say we let him have a reprieve until he does it to a Bruin Fletch. LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

shupe and kel??

I'd glove to!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Give him 10m a year over 10 yrs.   Crazy save.  I still think Fleury has a pile of skill.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

shupe and kel??

I'd glove to!

HAWHA!!! And he puts some mustard on the hotdog!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Give him 10m a year over 10 yrs.   Crazy save.  I still think Fleury has a pile of skill.  

You think Petr Nedved still has skill for fawksakes! Getouttahere! Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hes playing in the Olympics.   You dont get there unless you can play.  :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Yea & I really want to know what Hudler & Verbratta did to the Czech's! Totally ridiculous! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yea & I really want to know what Hudler & Verbratta did to the Czech's! Totally ridiculous! 

unreal.  Hudler is a solid little player.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

A beauty from last nite! Stalock looking for some jail time against Jordy Benn. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk9TMaKP1KI

Sections
Shortcuts