SHUPE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO VANCOUVER???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

SHUPE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO VANCOUVER???

You karma'd them!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: SHUPE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO VANCOUVER???

Its biting them isnt it?

And you people who dont believe.  Hamhuis garbage play on Bolland.  Guess who struck tonight.  Goalie getting hurt?  Hockey gods baby

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: SHUPE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO VANCOUVER???:
    [QUOTE]Its biting them isnt it? And you people who dont believe.  Hamhuis garbage play on Bolland.  Guess who struck tonight.  Goalie getting hurt?  Hockey gods baby
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I think if the hockey gods exist they're punishing you! hahaha all in good fun. Great series to watch no matter the outcome. Would love to see a game 7 just so there is talk of collapse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

how are they punishing me.  I thought Torres hit was somewhat questionable in todays new rules.  Especially coming back from a suspension.  I said I like his game.  I didnt say he was a rocket scientist.  I would still want him.  I am not a Canuck fan.  They go it betters our chances.  Plus I have a boat load of RedWings in my playoff pool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]how are they punishing me.  I thought Torres hit was somewhat questionable in todays new rules.  Especially coming back from a suspension.  I said I like his game.  I didnt say he was a rocket scientist.  I would still want him.  I am not a Canuck fan.  They go it betters our chances.  Plus I have a boat load of RedWings in my playoff pool
    I think they'd punish you for saying the hawks talked before the series so they won't win. It was more of a joke than anything serious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Any team that has Lapierre deserves to lose. 

Game 7.  Hockey Gods in Full Force

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It's so beautiful!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The winning goal by the Hawks demonstrated that desire can trump talend. I think the Bruins are a better team than the Hawks and can skate with the Canucks...but Chicago's fire was undeniable last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Not that this means anything but Luongo would probably not want to hear it right now.  No Cup-winning goalie has worn the number 1 since Bernie Parent in '75. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Any team that has Lapierre deserves to lose.  Game 7.  Hockey Gods in Full Force

This is a beautiful thought and couldn't happen to a better punk.

11. This post has been removed.