shut up you cry babies fron canada

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada

In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada:
    In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : yes becuase the Queen of England ordered them to go!
    Posted by TheRealHomer

Actually it was King George VI

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : I don't see the use of speaking to people who care... If they already care for what I'm saying, what more is there to get from speaking to them than some kind of approval from them.  And you guys keep bringing up past events to justify your inaction.  I don't see how past wrongs can justify present wrongs.  It's a funny way to look at the problem. And what is it with the "cry baby" thing ?  "Revolutionary War type rant ?"  It must be your way to shut ppl's mouth.  Telling ppl to shut up without explaining them why they should is kind of weird... Maybe you're thinking they'll shut up 'cause you've been blessed with that kind of power over ppl's mouths.  You're stuck with the "shut up 'cause I want you to shut up" argument, backed up by the "you're a cry baby when you don't shut up" one... And I'm supposed to be the baby !  You guys are saying nothing, just calling names... Interference... that's all you saw in that chain of actions ?  Interference... Just like a car driver who rolls over a guy who crossed the road while the light was green... Killed by a green light... Nothing more to say about it. 
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop

Not sure I follow anything where I say shut up at all?  There are plenty of points in there, and your only response is "you can't tell me to shut up cause you want me to".  What?  Here you go with your freedom fighting again, and do two wrongs make a right, blah blah.  Well thank you for knowing what's right for the rest of the world and making a stand on our behalf, that is exactly what we're talking about.  Is that clear enough for you?

Lapierre's hit from behind a few years ago and Max P's hit from behind a few weeks back were dirty plays that need to be removed from hockey, as was Paille'es hit weeks back to the dallas players head.  Chara's hit was unfortunate, but he took him on from the front and Max P was put in a bad spot, he was interferred with.  Not hit from behind, taking a blow to the head, etc.  He unfortunately got pilled into a bad spot on the rink that many a player get knocked into, just watch the tampa vs b's game last thurs, same thing happened, no injury, no request of war from the city of Tampa Bay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Actually it was King George VI
    Posted by Nolakanookie

Actually it was neither. Canadian Parliament made its own indepent choice on that.

And yeah Habs fans are whining (even worse than usual)... but shut up about Normandy. Hundreds of Quebec boys died at Juno beach in Normandy and thousands more died throughout the war. Rag on Habs fans, but this type of argument?It's nonsensical, inaccurate and assinine, not to mention disrespectful of Canada's veterans and war dead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsRock. Show BsRock's posts

You sound like one of those ignorant americans.  Not all of canada loves the canadians.  Im a bruins fan from the west coast, and could care less what montreal fans are saying. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

The crying from the Habs fans is what it is. However, referring the old "America saved the world in WWII" argument and alluding to the rest of the world 'oweing America' is really the height of American arrogance. It is also not historically accurate by the way. If you want to learn about which country made the biggest impact in the German defeat, please start studying your Russian history.

Pointing out the hypocracy of Habs fans is way too easy to do if people just stick to the actions and events from the past few days. Here is one guy who hopes the rest of Bruins nation does not give any fodder to the Habs fans on here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I am living in Atlantic Canada; a Bruins fan and respect the US. I remove my hat and stand for the Star Spangled Banner. I don't usually get involved with the US vs Canada hockey debate because there are more US players playing for Montreal than Boston and more Canadians playing for the Bruins than Montreal.

It is a moot point and assuming an entire country backs one hockey team is absurd.

But I read here that 'Quebec wants to separate from the rest of Canada' and this isn't quite right either.

It is true that the Bloc Quebecois has used this notion to gain popularity in its party, but after calling for two referendums to ask the public of Quebec if they want to separate, they were defeated - twice.
    That's right...the majority of Quebecers voted NOT to separate.
    For now, it is a dead issue - until some politician hauls it out of the closet for their own political gain.

Americans shouldn't lump all Canadians into the 'Habs fans' pot - there are Bruins, Canadiens and other fans spread throughout both countries.

Just my CDN $0.02. (US$0.01974

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Oh gawd !!!  I NEVER thought I would see a Bruin post with the words Bloc Quebecious printed !  And living Canadian history to boot. Unreal where one hit can lead people down trains of thought....OH...I never thought I would reply to a post that had Bloc Quebecious in it....Bruins need to win...Quick !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

In Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada : Not sure I follow anything where I say shut up at all?  There are plenty of points in there, and your only response is "you can't tell me to shut up cause you want me to".  What?  Here you go with your freedom fighting again, and do two wrongs make a right, blah blah.  Well thank you for knowing what's right for the rest of the world and making a stand on our behalf, that is exactly what we're talking about.  Is that clear enough for you? Lapierre's hit from behind a few years ago and Max P's hit from behind a few weeks back were dirty plays that need to be removed from hockey, as was Paille'es hit weeks back to the dallas players head.  Chara's hit was unfortunate, but he took him on from the front and Max P was put in a bad spot, he was interferred with.  Not hit from behind, taking a blow to the head, etc.  He unfortunately got pilled into a bad spot on the rink that many a player get knocked into, just watch the tampa vs b's game last thurs, same thing happened, no injury, no request of war from the city of Tampa Bay.
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

I don't think I've been making a stand on behalf of anyone.  I was just speaking my own mind and reading other point of views, like yours.  And I try not to generalise too much to whole countries.  I can only speak for myself and I don't know what's right for the rest of the world.  I just don't see why some of you condemn others for taking actions against what happened. 

I'm looking for answers... 'cause I don't get your motives, nor what you're trying to do.  I understand what the ppl here are trying to do.  I can see where they're going.  But you, I don't know.  I don't get it.

Whatever the read on the hit.  The guy got his neck fractured.  And if you guys don't want to do anything about it, fine with me... I was just interested to understand why not ? 

We didn't do anything big about other NHL hits, but the media down here has been talking about this problem MANY times.  For years now, I've been hearing on our hockey radio : "someday, some player is going to get killed 'cause the league doesn't take action on this problem."  That's the main subject of a hockey show at least once a week up here.  We're talking, thinking, trying stuff.  But nothing happens... nothing happened... nothing changed.  And since we've been talking for ages about the problem, when it happened in front of our eyes, to one of our players, what did you expect would happen ?  People down here had heard enough talking, they went out and tried something else. 

And yeah... some will try some crazy stuff to be heard, but why blame them ?  What will it take for things to change ?  You don't know 1% of everything that's been said around here over the years about "career ending injuries" in hockey.  I've heard and seen the Bergeron and Savard incidents probably 10 times more often than you did. 

And quite honestly, if any hockey town went out publicly to try and protect their players after an incident like Pacio's, I'm pretty sure we would have backed them up.  Here, that topic has been discussed a thousand times this year only and most of us are well aware of every single concussions and bad hits that's happened throughout the league. 

Anyways, I'm getting tired of this.  I was trying to get you to see the good side of what ppl here are trying to do, but you could call that a fail.  I love U.S. by the way... visited many states... Great country.  I know your National Anthem by heart, 'cause I sing along at the Bell Center.  I've been to the TD Bank also and enjoyed my time there... love Boston... Jee, I don't see why you guys hate us so much. 

I hope you'll end up seeing beyond whinning frogs even if you don't agree with the "how they do it". 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparkes. Show sparkes's posts

Why do Quebec make such fine french wine,

Answer- because they have a whole province of whiners

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I am living in Atlantic Canada; a Bruins fan and respect the US. I remove my hat and stand for the Star Spangled Banner. I don't usually get involved with the US vs Canada hockey debate because there are more US players playing for Montreal than Boston and more Canadians playing for the Bruins than Montreal. It is a moot point and assuming an entire country backs one hockey team is absurd. But I read here that 'Quebec wants to separate from the rest of Canada' and this isn't quite right either. It is true that the Bloc Quebecois has used this notion to gain popularity in its party, but after calling for two referendums to ask the public of Quebec if they want to separate, they were defeated - twice. That's right...the majority of Quebecers voted NOT to separate. For now, it is a dead issue - until some politician hauls it out of the closet for their own political gain. Americans shouldn't lump all Canadians into the 'Habs fans' pot - there are Bruins, Canadiens and other fans spread throughout both countries. Just my CDN $0.02. (US$0.01974
    Posted by Davinator

Davin- this is a great post and informative post.  Too many people here in Boston are lumping and Quebecois(?) into one big whiny and miserable group.  Hopefully, posts like yours will help make sure that level heads (and the Bruins!) prevail.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbruin77. Show badbruin77's posts

imIn Response to Re: shut up you cry babies fron canada:
    I am still confused,what are you saying? Just because some whiners from Quebec make some noise what does that have to do with the rest of us proud Canadians(Niagara Falls). Just for the record, Canadian hockey players are raised to play the game tough and with some grit, so before you go shooting your mouth off do some homework and remember where the tough players come from. Cam Neely, Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe etc.
    Posted by BRRocker
    im sorry i want to correct something i was not talking about canada as a whole its montreal that always whines my apologies to anyone i offended because there is some beautiful parts of canada

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to shut up you cry babies fron canada:
    they are the biggest whiners in the league and now that chara cleaned pacioretty clock they want to say  stuff it happens hockey is a rough sport
    Posted by badbruin77

badbruins77...you aint seen nothing...this is crazy ...being from Montreal I have stop tuning on the radio and TV ...it doesnt stop ...I heard that if the B's play Mtl in the playoffs some fans have clearly indicated that Chara is a dead man ..and you know what I truly believe it ..some fans will bring wheapons inside the Bell Center building..I swear....after almost being killed after the Chara incident (my son had a Chara jersey) we had to leave the bldg quickly after the 2nd period ...and 3 years ago just before the B's and Mtl 7th game I was on the air on CBC coast to coast after being interviewed at my home because a habs fan tried to ran at me with his car to scare me as I was walking the dog outside with my B's jersey after a Bruins win.....(I have the tape to prove it ) ....Truly these guys are sick the habs in Montreal is much more than a religion its worst than the muslams with a bomb around their waste....believe me ...its out of control right now ...I havent stop posting the following link on their RDS.ca site ...I wish some fans from Boston would open an account and try to help me ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onQTLSRBXQ

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and please do not call the habs fans from Montreal Canadians...they would be insulted cause most of them are separatists (meaning they want Quebec out of Canada) ....and you would also insult the rest of the country were we have many good Bruins fans ....we also have a lot in Montreal ...but the habs fans are really some SICK persons ....while Kadafi is killing half of his country with guns (not a word on the news in Montreal....its so much more important to talk about a habs players thats has been injured by a legal check....and believe me its going on night and day ...just check by yourself on RDS.ca (hockey section) ....crazy....I tell you...and by the way my regards to all the canadian BRUINS fans across Canada....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I think based on the concerns of the fine folks from St. Catherine Street up there in Montreal, the referees should wear blue uniforms and carry billy clubs to break up fights. There should be two new penalties added as well-- triple minor for assault and battery, and a game misconduct for robbery whenever a goalie makes an unbelievable save. That's right, robbery is a very serious offense!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Canada is a great country but the city of montreal, and fans of the habs are flat out idiots. Lets cry and call the police fore a clean hit. No action by the nhl says it all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Thanks for the props Stinger.

Stuke - I hate dragging politics into hockey discussions too, but when I see certain posts from some American (and Canadian) posters that might (IMO) mislead others' P.O.V.s then I want to clarify.

No biggie. I think that's the first and last time I'll mention the Bloc Quebecois in any post...ever!

:^)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dennis3feetwideman. Show dennis3feetwideman's posts

AH Canada....America's attic 

Sections
Shortcuts