SI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

SI

Wow:

The Bruins are featured on one of two national covers of the June 10 issue of Sports Illustrated. (Photo via Sports Illustrated)

For real?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: SI

I like it better when the media shuns Boston and worships the Penguins...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It is the best championship in sports though. They're right about that 

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hey i'll take it, anything to help promote the game in the states. and what a great photo! spoked B and bear mask on the cover! love how the nba playoffs is a side(actually-top) note to the nhl. nothing we all didn't know already.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I cancelled my SI subscription 3 decades ago because of their lack of NHL coverage. Great pic, but I bet the article is like 4 paragraphs long, and doesn't have anything in it that you can't find anywhere else. 

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

I cancelled my SI subscription 3 decades ago because of their lack of NHL coverage. Great pic, but I bet the article is like 4 paragraphs long, and doesn't have anything in it that you can't find anywhere else. 

You are  right.  They usually have very little hockey coverage.  Also interesting that hockey players and teams usually don't win their annual sportsman of the year award.  I still believe that Tim Thomas should have won it the year the Bruins won the Stanley Cup. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

LOL....Aint that the truth. Most our sports channels and sports magazines are a joke when it comes to covering hockey. Thank God for the NHL channel and NBC for carrying hockey. I hate all other big sports. Basketball, baseball and football, are so BORING. I know many love american football, but just soooo slow. Too much time between plays, for me to want to watch. Uggghhhhhh......Otherwise, Id probably watch it. Baseball and Basketball arent worth commenting on. Never gonna be a fan. Sorry Red Socks fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Sorry for ruining a good thread but when I seen the thread title this is what I thought of.

And that's the fact, Jack.

SI ROBERTSON SIGNED PHOTO 8X10 RP DUCK DYNASTY !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

It is the best championship in sports though. They're right about that   

I always thoght the badminton championships were pretty big as well.

Sections
Shortcuts