Sidney Crosby (Update)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Sidney Crosby (Update)

It appears Sid,s comeback is on hold .His concussions symptoms have returned

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Sidney Crosby (Update)

In Response to Sidney Crosby (Update):
    It appears Sid,s comeback is on hold .His concussions symptoms have returned
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

There seems to be different reports on this topic. This one is from Crosby's agent and the Pens' GM .

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Crosby-8217-s-agent-8216-Sidney-hasn-8217-t?urn=nhl-wp11021

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Sid's agent can try to put a positive spin on this all he wants, the fact is, Crosby isn't right and everyone knows it. No one can predict when, or if, he'll play again. It would be a great loss for the NHL. I hate the Penguins, but I hope Crosby is able to play again soon.

Some would say any team that has employed both Matt Cooke and Ulf Samuelson deserves this, and maybe they do, but Crosby doesn't deserve it. Get well soon Sidney. Hockey needs you. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I agree with you Chara. I do hate the Penguins which is too bad because penguins are awesome, but Sidney doesn't deserve it. No more so than Neely did.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey, let's not give up hope just yet.  Just because there are some lingering symptoms doesn't mean he isn't going to get back to full speed.  He's young and he had no major injuries before this.  If he takes his time, he might be just fine.

-Patrice Bergeron

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Sidney Crosby (Update):
    Sid's agent can try to put a positive spin on this all he wants, the fact is, Crosby isn't right and everyone knows it. No one can predict when, or if, he'll play again. It would be a great loss for the NHL. I hate the Penguins, but I hope Crosby is able to play again soon. Some would say any team that has employed both Matt Cooke and Ulf Samuelson deserves this, and maybe they do, but Crosby doesn't deserve it. Get well soon Sidney. Hockey needs you. 
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

Yea; I like Sid. I have to; he's a fellow Maritimer. However; Chara you are on to something. Karma may take it's time; but sometimes it hits with a vegence!

Sections
Shortcuts