Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Siedoberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Siedoberg

OMG ONE BAD PLAY GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!! WHAT A BUM!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Ferrence letting Kessel go right by him on the third goal was just as brutal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I wouldn't go as far as to call him a bum, but he hasn't been the same since his injury last year.  I don't care what his stats say, just watching him carry the puck, he isn't the same player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Siedoberg:
    I wouldn't go as far as to call him a bum, but he hasn't been the same since his injury last year.  I don't care what his stats say, just watching him carry the puck, he isn't the same player.
    Posted by TimThomas-god

Agreed, not a bum, but definitely not the player he was...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Troll

Sections
Shortcuts