sign of a great team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

sign of a great team

when you're playing your best, you BLOW TEAMS OUT! when you're not, it's still a one goal game. seriously, we're talking about a sub-par performance last night, and they won the game against a tough sens team. the last time the bruins were down by more than one goal late in the 3rd was OCTOBER 18th! that score was 4-1, their worst loss of the season. there were 6 games that they were down one, ang gave up an empty netter. the rest were one goal games. sick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: sign of a great team

Hamill sucks

Peverley/Kelly/Whitney

Pouliot as extra F for playoffs

That is all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

I agree,any team that the Bruins draw in the playoffs will have their hands full...they will be an incredibly tough out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

further breakdown of b's losses.... 14 regulation losses. (6) empty net goals against, down by one late in the third. (6) one goal losses. (1) three goal loss. 1) two goal loss(not counting the EN goal games). pretty impressive if you ask me. had the b's not given up 6 EN goals against, they would have TWO games they lost by more than ONE goal. i wonder how this compares to the rest of the league?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I never liked pulling the goalie to be honest. How infrequently does it make a substantial difference. It shows that six times there were opportunities to win the game that were put out of reach by an ENG with time still remaining on the clock. 

And not to be too critical but they were only down by one in the third last night thanks to Lucic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In Response to Re: sign of a great team:
    [QUOTE]Hamill sucks Peverley/Kelly/Whitney Pouliot as extra F for playoffs That is all
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Can't say that I agree with you on Hamill. He hasn't made any glaring errors and he has tried to throw the body plenty of times. He has made a number of plays that have resulted in scoring chances. He's come VERY close to scoring a few goals. I'm rooting for him to pot one soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Pouliot as extra F for playoffs
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

I like our 4th line... but why sit a 3rd liner who is playing pretty well?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Benching Pouliot in the playoffs makes absolutely no sense.