Sign the kid already!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Sign the kid already!

Chia.....# 63 is the man.......get it done already , good grief !Frown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Sign the kid already!

Marchand's too busy doing hot chicks and drinking with his shirt off to answer his phone haha...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Re: Sign the kid already!:
    [QUOTE]Marchand's too busy doing hot chicks and drinking with his shirt off to answer his phone haha...
    Posted by mannyortez3424[/QUOTE]

Ka-ching!
    Look guys, if you want Marchand's contact sorted out that badly then I'd happily take over from these 'duties' for a few days while he negotiates. Just this one time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Don't stress. They're just letting all the arbitration guys get some contracts signed before they get it done with Marshmont. The further PC gets from the absurdity of the July 1 contracts, the better. As for Marchand, his camp feels that the arbitration awards will work in their favor.

In the end, they'll find common ground on salary. My guess is the only point to discuss will be length of term, but even then there's incentive on both sides to stick to 3 years or less.

EDIT: I made some stupid mistakes looking at comparables and made a contract suggestion that was embarrassing. My bad. Back in the playoffs, I was hoping for a contract in the 3-year, $2.00-$2.25 range. We'll see....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i'll go with something realistic....2 years 2.4

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Anisimov got 2 years for 3.75m.. meaning abour 1.8m per season..

I think thats the hang up with marchand, he (like most fans) seems to think he is worth more then he is..

his numbers this year, as an rfa put him at about 2m per season.. Look at wheelers arbitration number last season, look at what anisimov just signed (much greater upside on him then march by the way)..

The bruins like marchand, and I believe the deal will get done, but if he is looking for anything more then 2 years 5m, he is looking for too much..