silfverberg over KOKO, Spoon, FRaser, Cunny, Florek etc???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

silfverberg over KOKO, Spoon, FRaser, Cunny, Florek etc???

*It’s almost a near certainty at this point that the Bruins will make a trade for another bone fide NHL winger if they look to replace one of the two right wings they lost (Iginla, Thornton) in free agency. One interesting trade target to keep in mind after Anaheim added Ryan Kesler and Dany Heatley to a crowded group of forwards: former Ottawa Senators draft pick and current Ducks winger Jakob Silfverberg. The 23-year-old Swede has good size and 6-foot-2 and 196-pounds, and the Ducks might be ready to deal after he had just 10 goals and 23 points in 52 games last season on the West Coast. He also had just a couple of goals in 13 playoff games with Anaheim, but he’s got more than a few fans in the B’s organization that like his size, skill and ceiling as a hockey player that could be a top-six winger and 20-plus goal scorer. There is a lot of attention being paid to the Evander Kane situation by Bruins fans hoping he comes to Boston, but Silfverberg could be an under-the-radar deal that nab a skilled, talented young player with a lot less baggage. Silfverberg is a restricted free agent due for a raise coming off his entry level contract, but he won’t be breaking Boston’s bank either. He was the centerpiece of the Bobby Ryan deal, though, so he won’t come cheap despite his mediocre first season in Anaheim. But his value clearly isn’t as high as it was a year ago, either.
    Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, Patrice Bergeron traditions die hard in Boston

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: silfverberg over KOKO, Spoon, FRaser, Cunny, Florek etc???

Who wrote that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who wrote that?

[/QUOTE]

Haggs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Then I'd take it with a huuuuuge grain of salt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Ducks have 21 players under contract with $12.4M in cap space.  Seems like they need someone to play with Kesler, not sure why they would look to move a major piece of the Bobby Ryan trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then I'd take it with a huuuuuge grain of salt

[/QUOTE]

In no way does it even suggest that the Bruins are looking at this player.  What part should be taken with a huuuuuge grain of salt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

To the title, yes Silferberg over all of those people.  He's a proven commodity.  If they can find a way to acquire him and get him in under the cap, I'd much prefer to see him than One NHL Game, No Goals, Could Be Something, Who the F is Cunny, and Florek Filled In.

Bill the Butcher: I killed the last honorable man, 15 years ago. Since then it's... You seen his portrait downstairs?

Amsterdam Vallon: Mm-hmm.

Bill the Butcher: 'S your mouth all glued-up with cunny juice? I asked you a question!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I really see Silfverberg and Smith-Pelley in the Ducks future. The way that Murray has spoken about them these two and what I have seen, they are staying put.

However we are playing playing arm chair GM for fun. Looking down the the roster at the Ducks D, they lack leadership and shutdown Dman that can stop the Kings and Hawks top lines.

I would make that call but maybe Murray thinks he can address defensive depth through a trade without giving up those two studs. I don't think Murray can go into this years playoffs with the same defense. Anaheim would get beat by the Kings again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really see Silfverberg and Smith-Pelley in the Ducks future. The way that Murray has spoken about them these two and what I have seen, they are staying put.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't see Murray getting rid of these two unless it is a home run trade. Which is not likely. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Hackin' Haggs is just speculating on something that he thinks the B's should pursue. Not a bad suggestion, either. However, I disagree with his statement "It’s almost a near certainty at this point that the Bruins will make a trade for another bone fide NHL winger if they look to replace one of the two right wings they lost (Iginla, Thornton) in free agency". Maybe he knows something that the rest of the "journalists" who cover the B's don't know but this seems to be far from the consensus. Unless he's including the time period up to the trade deadline, the B's will roll in to camp with what they got.

I can't believe cunny isn't a banned word on BDC. C'mon Dottie! Do your %$#*&# job!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

L-i-v-e is banned.

Cunny is not.

Are you not entertained?!?!

Sections
Shortcuts