Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Simon Gagne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Simon Gagne

IF the B's can get this guy at a discount, he'd be a UFA I'd target. So, many of you would say, 'No way,  he is perpetually injured. Too risky." Normally, I would agree. BUT, if the forward depth and youth is there for the Bruins, i.e. Caron, Sauve, etc., then there is a Plan B is place in the event that Gagne does get injured. If he stays healthy, you are looking at a 30 plus goal scorer.

I'd think about it, at the very least.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Simon Gagne

shaunk,

he is a star player when healthy.  but that is the big problem.  he cant string enough games together to be worthy of a big deal.  If he took a 2 year 6 million deal i could live with it.  he would be excellent with marchand and bergie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

I'm for Gagne as well..he would do wonders with Bergie / Marshmont.

Vancouver is also inquiring.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Normally I'd say key word being healthy, in this case it would be discount...

bruinsGenious, can you do something about the avatar? Creepy.

Sections
Shortcuts