Simon Gagne

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Simon Gagne

Maybe we'll see Johnson start playing a bit more as a "showcase"? haha

I have a feeling one of AF, JB, or AM might be heading out if anything. I doubt we could somehow talk them into to taking Bartkowski and Krug... I'd rather not see any of them leave as I would like to see what Krug can do at the NHL level and our defense is a strength at present.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Maybe we'll see Johnson start playing a bit more as a "showcase"? haha

I have a feeling one of AF, JB, or AM might be heading out if anything. I doubt we could somehow talk them into to taking Bartkowski and Krug... I'd rather not see any of them leave as I would like to see what Krug can do at the NHL level and our defense is a strength at present.

I have nothing to base it on but i have a feeling none of them will be leaving.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I dont' think they will either but *if* it were to happen, I can't see any other pieces leaving. Unless Philly is looking at a goalie prospect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I dont' think they will either but *if* it were to happen, I can't see any other pieces leaving. Unless Philly is looking at a goalie prospect.

You never know with Philly.;p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

I would love one of the Flyers great young forwards but Homer needs a NHL ready defensman. None of the Bruins D prospects are NHL ready even though Krug has been en fuego lately.

The Flyers will want Mcquaid, but what will the Bruins do for his replacement. Johnson big ? and have Krug as the # 7 d man.

There is only one Dman PC could afford to trade right now and I think Ference is the only one, tradeable, that could help the Flyers dysmal blueline. Chiarelli could then do as you suggested but McQuiad is a young great find by the Bruins scouts for a 5th round pick.

Ference could fetch more as well. Krug, had another goal last night, has earned a call up this season and Johnson has done just fine in his only games.

Sections
Shortcuts