Since Blake Wheeler has been traded.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Since Blake Wheeler has been traded.

The Bruins haven't lost. I think that is mere coincidence. The real reason why the Bruins have yet to experiece a loss is because Stanley has stopped making posts with his predictions. So Stanley, please keep it up. It's working!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: Since Blake Wheeler has been traded.

I didn't realize he stopped making predictions....I thought it was because I had him on ignore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Since Blake Wheeler has been traded.:
    I didn't realize he stopped making predictions....I thought it was because I had him on ignore.
    Posted by montecristo

Well he is still predicting but not making a thread for each game stating his predictions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

careful dont confuse coincidence with irony- the grammar police trainees might get ya.

Yeah we're all missing wheels.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

IM just glad I wont have to see wheelers Fail Timer (normally known as a one timer) anymore.

I'll go out on a limb and attribute 100% of this road trips success to trading wheeler. Addition by subtraction IMO.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Out of interest. Does anyone have offside stats pre and post Wheeler. Is there any noticable change?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Out of interest. Does anyone have offside stats pre and post Wheeler. Is there any noticable change?
    Posted by Kurako

To be honest I didn't really notice Wheeler going offsides a lot this season, although he sure did last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I have a huge smile on my face!!!!!!!! Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

He definitely did go offside a lot this year as well.  The first thing I thought of was offsides when he got traded.  it would be interesting to see the stats on that!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I have not passed out since Wheeler has been traded. When Wheeler was here my roommates and I would play a drinking game. Every offsides call we'd drink. We need a new game now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

the opponents havent all been that stellar either boys...Ottawa twice, Edmonton,Islanders,...Calgary not that great of a team...playing well lately, but not that good..Vancouver the only real team of consequence really. nothing to do with Wheeler.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

the opponents havent all been that stellar either boys...Ottawa twice, Edmonton,Islanders,...Calgary not that great of a team...playing well lately, but not that good..Vancouver the only real team of consequence really. nothing to do with Wheeler.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778

1. learn sarcasm.
    2. Calgary not a good team? They have one of the most underrated goalies in the league. Are a big strong team that's hard to knock off the puck. They're a good team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Posted by Kurako

Good question - would those be self-passing offsides or just regular ones.  Why are we talking about Wheeler?  I'd rather talk about Blaine Lacher or Dmitri Kvartalnov - Lacher was never offsides and Kvartalnov only passed himself to Siberia.

Sections
Shortcuts