Sit back and watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Sit back and watch

I'll sit back and watch after i make a prediction.
    As god awful as their power play is it WILL produce in the playoffs and will be the reson of their success. the majority of the talk on this board will be 3 items:

1. "See, how long did we say seguin belonged on the power play"
    2. "Give Kaberle what ever he wants!!!!!!Sign him now!!!!"
    3. "Where was this all year???"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Sit back and watch:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to say it here a Black Ace call up will have an impact in one of the series this year. Caron ? Sauve ? their play will make me jump up n watch. I can never sit and watch the playoffs when it's more enjoyable to stand n cheer with a beer and a burger!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I love that roll-the-dice thinking. I'd love to see Caron come back and take away the useless Paille's minutes, but that's certainly not Claude's style (I know the call up would not be his call, but he'd certainly resist giving a rookie minutes over a vet once he's here.)

I'm more apt to stand and yell w/a beer and burger too (or a chicken wing)...I find it really hard to just sit back...but I know it's better for me if I do.

The standings are shaping up to be a round 1 dance with the Habs.

anyone else completely and utterly worried that means a 1 and done? I mean based on the way they've played vs. Montgeal this year....tell me why I should think otherwise (seriously--TELL ME! I'm not being sarcastic...I need to hear from the optimists on this one!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

TTBI, i'm an optimist and mtl worries me.

kelvana, are you stanley's son?  i hope your predictions come true.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Entering the playoffs I think we know as little of how the Bruins will play as we've learned watching them over the course of 70 plus games.  The post-season will be an interesting study of Julien and Co.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Sit back and watch:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sit back and watch : I love that roll-the-dice thinking. I'd love to see Caron come back and take away the useless Paille's minutes, but that's certainly not Claude's style (I know the call up would not be his call, but he'd certainly resist giving a rookie minutes over a vet once he's here.)

(seriously--TELL ME! I'm not being sarcastic...I need to hear from the optimists on this one!)Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Somehow some way I see Caron getting time once the Bruins have clinched 2nd or 3rd seed. Jordan makes the best of it putting Paille on the shelf as a reserve for injuries. Caron size could be valuable for the playoffs.

You're being sarcastic Money mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't want to start yet another thread, so I'll just post it here.

It's it comical when you see two pages of posts after a loss, and 75% of the names of the OPs are unknown?  I don't even bother clicking on the threads.  I will save you some time:  Most say that the Bruins stink.  Others say fire Julien.  Others say play Seguin more.

There, now you're caught up.  When's the next game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want to start yet another thread, so I'll just post it here. It's it comical when you see two pages of posts after a loss, and 75% of the names of the OPs are unknown?  I don't even bother clicking on the threads.  I will save you some time:  Most say that the Bruins stink.  Others say fire Julien.  Others say play Seguin more. There, now you're caught up.  When's the next game?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

very true, why do i get involved in them.  i must like torturing myself. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]This time last year this team was building momentum, not falling apart at the seams.  
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Doomsday Bruins Fans v.-Post Toronto Loss

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

ipot,

then why watch?  why not throw in the Bruins jersey for the year and get out the Sox cap.  You do realize that the east is ripe for the picking.  Name me who wins the east.  Give me your pick right now.  Every team in the East has a chance.  The fact we have a great goalie, a dominant dman and 6+ 20 goal scorers make me feel like we have a chance.  But if you think we are done just call it quits for the year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'll sit back and watch after i make a prediction. As god awful as their power play is it WILL produce in the playoffs and will be the reson of their success. the majority of the talk on this board will be 3 items: 1. "See, how long did we say seguin belonged on the power play" 2. "Give Kaberle what ever he wants!!!!!!Sign him now!!!!" 3. "Where was this all year???"
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I'm with you on those predictions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]. The standings are shaping up to be a round 1 dance with the Habs. anyone else completely and utterly worried that means a 1 and done? I mean based on the way they've played vs. Montgeal this year....tell me why I should think otherwise (seriously--TELL ME! I'm not being sarcastic...I need to hear from the optimists on this one!)
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

I dont see any reason for optimism if they play Montreal.  Its bad enough that they are playing so bad right now, but some sports teams actually wake up from a slumber when the clock starts over at playoff time.  However, this Bs team has played terrible against Montreal for quite some time.  Thomas hasnt ever played well against them and hasnt looked good since January.  They only wake up when they rumble and thats not gonna happen in the playoffs. Worst case scenario if they keep losing every game they might finish 6th to Montreal's 3rd which gives them Bell Center advantage and referees.  Ugh.

I just cant stand sitting there watching them lose to those smarmy dress-wearers.

I dont understand people saying they are "only a second round" playoff team.  Ill be shocked if they make the second round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sit back and watch : Come on NAS. Are you serious? Pittsburgh - L Montreal - L Buffalo - L NYI - L CBJ - ugly W (not deserved) Nashville - L Toronto - L What part of the above gives you anything to feel good about? " Oh, they're just in cruise control for the playoffs! " - Apologists v.2011
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    some of those losses are ties. and that one win was a tie game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sit back and watch : Come on NAS. Are you serious? Pittsburgh - L Montreal - L Buffalo - L NYI - L CBJ - ugly W (not deserved) Nashville - L Toronto - L What part of the above gives you anything to feel good about? " Oh, they're just in cruise control for the playoffs! " - Apologists v.2011
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Ipot you were like this last season also.  What is it with you ?  Frig I'm just as frustrated as you are when they play the way they did last night.
    Can you count how many times this team this season got you off your sofa cheering ?  I can't ,  it happened too many times.
    I don't know what the end result will be but I'm sure I'll be cheering a few more times. 
    The stretch run is always bad.  This team thought they were to strong after winning those 7 straight games and stopped playing. Now they need to get their game back.
    Just remember this Ipot.  You were all aboard when they were beating the Sabres in the playoffs.  Keep it positive !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Since you guys have been talking about it on this thread. 

PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THOSE LOSER HAB TROLLS THAT ARE NOW INVADING THIS FORUM AFTER THE "PATCHED ALREADY" INCIDENT.

Have them start a thread, who cares what they say, don't respond, ignore and their threads will be push to the bottom and disappear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Since you guys have been talking about it on this thread.  PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THOSE LOSER HAB TROLLS THAT ARE NOW INVADING THIS FORUM AFTER THE "PATCHED ALREADY" INCIDENT. Have them start a thread, who cares what they say, don't respond, ignore and their threads will be push to the bottom and disappear.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I don't even bother clicking on them.  They are worthless.