Sit Marchand?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Re: Sit Marchand?

Well this idea is awful

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Ummmm....that's Jon Stewart.

Oh, and let's leave Marchy alone - he's doing just fine and has always played as a pest and 'on the edge'.

He's a smaller player and targeted after the whistle for his persona and will draw more power play ops than he causes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

If he even dove. Getting hit, even if softly, when off balance on ice tends to make you fall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is the stupidest idea I've read since the deadline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Sit Marchand?:
    [QUOTE]Big to do about nothing. And exactly Red. Hartnell falls all over himself. So does Pouliot. I wouldn't call either a diver. Just because Marchand is a much above average skater doesn't mean he's diving if he falls down. McQuaid falls down frequently and head butts the boards :( not a knock on Quaider because he's a beast and I guarantee NO ONE would see he dives. I thought that "clip" from John Stewart was pretty immature, innaccurate, and honestly, a bit ignorant. John Stewart clearly doesn't know diddly about hockey, he should stick to making fun of news stories which is his forte. Leave hockey to the NHL network.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

I posted it on another thread. Of course Jon Stewart clip is edited. You think the day after the game he would have done that skid ? I don't think he even knows there was a game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

whoaaaaa! are you guys trying to tell me that i shouldn't believe everything i see on tv/computer? i read in the paper this is not true.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In Response to Re: Sit Marchand?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sit Marchand? : I posted it on another thread. Of course Jon Stewart clip is edited. You think the day after the game he would have done that skid ? I don't think he even knows there was a game.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Heck if I know. Maybe he's a closet Nuck fan. lol

8. This post has been removed.