SIT SEGUIN CALL UP CARON OR PLAY PAILLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: SIT SEGUIN CALL UP CARON OR PLAY PAILLE

In Response to Re: SIT SEGUIN CALL UP CARON OR PLAY PAILLE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SIT SEGUIN CALL UP CARON OR PLAY PAILLE : I just feel it'd be more beneficial for him to train and play at the NHL level than to go back and win another scoring title.How he handles not being the go-to-guy early in his career is a big test but he's doing fine.I think tonights effort will lead to more games like it.Here's hoping.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I agree that it's more beneficial for Seguin to be with the Bruins, but going back to juniors would not have been a waste.

Anyways, same here hoping that this buffalo game springboards Tyler towards more consistent success

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

We all WANT to believe Caron's the answer, but he's not.  Yet.

I saw the Providence Bruins play at Manchester New Year's Eve.  Caron was almost invisible out there.  No joke. 

Coming into that game, Caron had played 8 games for the P-B's, with a grand total of 3 assists and 2 PIM's.  Most AHL forwards aren't considered ready "for the show" unless and until they're averaging a point-per-game. 

Like everyone else in the minors, Caron's in Providence for a reason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Dez, I disagree about the Seguin to juniors thing. As much as I think going through hardships early in his career will benefit him later down the road, I think another year in junior would have been great for him. Keep in mind that Seguin only played 2 years of junior, and really only dominated one year. Hall had 3 years of junior. I think a year of not only dominating the O, but also potentially leading Canada to gold at the WJ's and Plymouth far into the playoffs. would have helped him greatly IMO. It would be good for Seguin not only to imprive as a player, but also as a leader, clutch performer. ( I could be wrong about the plymouth thing cause Im not an OHL follower, chowdah do u think Plymouth could make a long playoff run with Seguin this year?)
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

My opinion is no. They don't look as good as last year even if they had Seguin. But for the correct answer you might want to ask bim or yaz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to SIT SEGUIN CALL UP CARON OR PLAY PAILLE:
    [QUOTE]CLEARLY THIS KID IS NOT NHL READY HE IS HURTING THE TEAM, EITHER PLAY PAILLE OR CALL UP CARON TO PLAY WITH BERGY AND REX, SEGUIN IS KILLING THAT LINE, BERGY AND REX ARE PLAYING WELL BUT NEED ANOTHER WINGER CARON IS BIG AND STRONG SHOULD HELP THEM, AND ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING A SUPERSTAR, THE KID IS LOST OUT THERE, BUT WAIT EVERYONE WAS SAYING "YA LOOK AT STAMKOS, HE STARTED SLOW NOW IS A 50 GOALSCORER...SSEGUIN IS NOT EVEN IN THE SAME BREATH AS STAMKOS...IM NOT KNOCKING TYLER, IM TRYING TO ICE THE BEST TEAM FOR THE BS AND SEGIUN NEEDS TO SIT! 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

another reactionary idiodic post by Bruins8 who proves yet again to have little or no hockey knowledge. Seguin is going to be fine.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

a goal an assist last night..but look at his stats  watch his play hes nhl ready? cmon now 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Another over reaction thread.  At times he is definetly "NHL ready"  at times he looks like what he is-- an 18 year old kid playing a mans game.  His skill set and skating ability are "NHL ready", his positioning, defensive responsabilities and overall gritiness are a work in progress.

Give the kid 2 years--- he is going to be special.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]a goal an assist last night..but look at his stats  watch his play hes nhl ready? cmon now 
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

what about Kessel's 50 goals you predicted this year moron. You are a joke of a fan. Please delete your profile.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Hamil for Seguin.... SCARY

Sections
Shortcuts