SJ and Columbus searching!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

SJ and Columbus searching!

Now that the SJ are sitting in 7th spot they are looking for a 3rd line forward.
    If they must they will dangle Devin Setouguchi 1.8 mill RFA after season.
    With the season almost half done Ryder's salary will be 2 mill and with SJ space 650,000 + Devin salary 1.8 mill. The Bruins should get into talks with SJ about acquiring Devin it will work out for both SJ gets a rental and the Bruins get a young scorer with a need to change scenery who will be an RFA come season end. The bruins will control Devin when the season is over because of his RFA status.A vet like Ryder UFA for a young RFA will solve one of PC headaches. The sharks will have a experience goal scorer.Undecided

Other interesting stories Columbus are looking for a offensive minded d man and have their eyes on Kaberle,Mccabe and Souray but is an AHLer who must be put on reentry waivers to get picked up.Innocent

Rolston one of my fav. underrated Bruins back in the day is on re entry it will cost a team aprox. 2.5 mill for remaining season not bad for a experience consistent but i don't want to say but don't the Leafs need some help in that area make sense to me. But I do not want the leafs getting any extra help this season. Burke can not lose on this player a goal scorer and a PK er.Sealed
    The possible line ups for the bruins with Devin:
    Lucic Savy Seguin
    Wheels Krejci Setouguchi
    Marchand Bergy Horton
    Rechhi/Paille Camp.Thornton
    Or

Lets go Bruins we have the Thrashers tonight keep the momentum going

Lucic Savy Seguin
    Wheels Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy Setouguchi
    Rex/Paille Camp Thorn.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: SJ and Columbus searching!

Setogucci Goals:
    Year 1: GP 82 G 31
    Year 2: GP 70 G 20
    Year 3: GP 28 G 6 ( on track for 18 g)

Seems to be trending downwards I think the B's have enough wings that class they need someone with back-back 30+ years (iggy would be sweet).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: SJ and Columbus searching!:
    Setogucci Goals: Year 1: GP 82 G 31 Year 2: GP 70 G 20 Year 3: GP 28 G 6 ( on track for 18 g) Seems to be trending downwards I think the B's have enough wings that class they need someone with back-back 30+ years (iggy would be sweet).
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

If all things were equal I'd obviously prefer Iginla but since he makes way more $ and is way older,I'd have to say I'd prefer Setoguchi at this point in their careers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: SJ and Columbus searching! : If all things were equal I'd obviously prefer Iginla but since he makes way more $ and is way older,I'd have to say I'd prefer Setoguchi at this point in their careers.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Well yeah obviously getting Iggy would be hard. But I dont think the guoch who seems to be trending like wheeler(although with a few more G's a year) is the answer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I would also like to see Iginla in bruins uniform but will Iggy remain a Bruin???????
    Where as Devin is an RFA next season and with younger players on the rise in bruins nation. Iginla means more prospects or picks but his leadership is strong and not scare to let people know he means bussiness. The Flames will want Lucic and bst 1st pick to even start a trade option with calgary.Or simpler terms go and sign Satan for remaining season he did show up for the playoffs and played great with krejci. Wheels Krejci Satan can be an interesting line up. Ryder( i think will be gone by deadline) floats but Satan is more demensional then Ryder.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Unfortunately on a personal level, Ryder has earned his spot on the team.  Iggy would be fine but his salary is out of the question.... try Krejci, Ryder, Colborne and Bs number one to make him fit close to the Bs cap.   Setouguch is a good risk but Calgary will want a 1st round pick undoubtedly.  Now Stuart and a second round pick (not Minnesota's) might do that trick.  Some combination with Stuart will be made to gain a winger at the trade deadline.  The Bs will have to be contention though to even concieve of that trade.  Otherwise status quo (Peter Chiarelli) will remain the course of action.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Get rid of Ryder, we would have to replace his goals and he is getting them this year. I would not be too quick to see him go if it will make us weaker this year.

Go B,s 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's just it though Wilson controls the rights to a 23 year old who is having a down year that is a tough one for Doug to give up on (see Chiarelli with Wheeler).

What San Jose needs is better defense in front their shoddy goaltending. Stuart is the only player in the Bruins Dcorp that Wilson would probably want because of experience and low salary. Columbus has cap problems as well as Boston so they really can't take allot of salary back. The key to this seasons small trade market will be to deal with the bottom tier 11 teams on CapGeek.

Carolina is playing well and creeping up the standings Cam Ward's back is well back (ha ha!) if Rutherford gets the OK to take on salary look for Chiarelli to deal down south as they have some playoff battle tested players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I would also like to see Iginla in bruins uniform but will Iggy remain a Bruin ??????? Where as Devin is an RFA next season and with younger players on the rise in bruins nation. Iginla means more prospects or picks but his leadership is strong and not scare to let people know he means bussiness. The Flames will want Lucic and bst 1st pick to even start a trade option with calgary.Or simpler terms go and sign Satan for remaining season he did show up for the playoffs and played great with krejci. Wheels Krejci Satan can be an interesting line up. Ryder( i think will be gone by deadline ) floats but Satan is more demensional then Ryder.
    Posted by boborielly224

If the Flames want Lucic+ they can forget it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What happened to not being one for trade talk?

Sections
Shortcuts