Sleepover Seguin to strut stuff tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Sleepover Seguin to strut stuff tonight

Last year he watched at MTS for missing the wake-up call. Now, Tyler set to atone.

The cold Manitoba weather makes for firm ice suiting Seguin's sprinting, scooting and shooting.

Hat trick in the works?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Sleepover Seguin to strut stuff tonight

Wheats, your title makes it sound creepier than just sleeping through an alarm clock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ok I'm in hat trick for Seguin! "Seguin can't miss team meeting, it's a day game!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I'm not seeing that in his game yet.  Still too much Switzerland in him.  Blind passes, turnovers, shots from bad areas, trying to stick-handle through guys, lack of physical play.  Until some of these are addressed, I don't see a breakthrough.  Also, I haven't noticed his breakaway speed much this year. Still very fast, but not blowing by guys as much.  Maybe the league has adjusted to Tyler somewhat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Wheats, your title makes it sound creepier than just sleeping through an alarm clock.

Dez your avatar must be Chris Bourque, no??!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Its Marc Savard

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

That's just old #91, Marc Savard, in honour of last game's PP goal. On that note, why is it nobody talks about the Bruins PP being 22.7% on the road while being held scoreless at home? Theyre 8th in the league in road PP% but also the only team to not score a PP goal at home. Why are they able to bear down down and score on road? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Wheatskins's comment:

Last year he watched at MTS for missing the wake-up call. Now, Tyler set to atone.

The cold Manitoba weather makes for firm ice suiting Seguin's sprinting, scooting and shooting.

Hat trick in the works?

Wheats,

I hope you're right.  The Jets must be breathing a bit easier knowing they won't have to deal with Lucic storming around.  Seguin's the lead offensive dagger so it would be great if he's able to capitalize on his chances to help ease the absence of #17.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

That's just old #91, Marc Savard, in honour of last game's PP goal. On that note, why is it nobody talks about the Bruins PP being 22.7% on the road while being held scoreless at home? Theyre 8th in the league in road PP% but also the only team to not score a PP goal at home. Why are they able to bear down down and score on road? 

Good point.

Isn't it better to have the PP working on the road - where you need it?

At home, the crowd should be worth a goal; the PP is not really needed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Seguin had the defensive play of the year for the B's last night against the Jets.  Chara misplayed the puck at their blue line and Seguin put his head down and sprinted the length of the ice and dove to pick the puck away from a Jet getting ready for a one timer.  I'm not sure how Julien got this kid to play defence like that but right now I will give him a pass for not lighting the lamp as often as I would like when he shows defensive play like that.  Good Work Seguin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Seguin was very strong in all aspects of the game last night. Bergie, Marchand and Seguin kept the Bruins in the game. Time to review Peverly, Bourque [ skate, no score]; Ference; and why -oh-why is Thorny still skating in this league ?? Kreji was a one-man line, and it could be that Begosian hit on Horton took Horts out of the game. Step it up Peter, Help is needed.