Smile

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Smile

I'm sort of doubting that I actually saw one of the greatest comebacks in hockey history last night. Why? Because instead of the expected ubiquitous positive vibe here so many are bitchin',backstabbing and blaming like the Bs actually repeated their epic 2004 play off collapse.

Sure some people totally gave up on the Bs but is there really anyone who wasn't as happy as a drunk in a brewery at last night's win? Can the people who never gave up (through devine insight or blind dumb allegiance) not forgive and forget  for the fans who didn't? Is it that hard to have a massive online group hug and start the next series off on the right foot? Because this is getting f*cking ridiculous.

Relax.

Smile.

We should all be looking forward to watching the Bs again on Friday.

Then if we're lucky red might just return to grace us with her calm and reason.Smile 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Smile

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

Can the people who never gave up (through devine insight or blind dumb allegiance) not forgive and forget  for the fans who didn't?

No.  We've been reading their trash for months.  We haven't even been giving it back for 24 hours yet.  People like ipot, mattbs and the rest of Kelvana's list can go f themselves.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Back in the mid 80's the Bruins played a best of 5 series vs the Habs. Ken Linesman took 2 bad penalties that cost the Bruins a 4-1 1st period demise. The Bruins fought back in the 2nd peroid to make it 5-4 going into the 3rd. In that period the Bruins came back to win that game 6-5 and Lineman scored 3 goals. The Bruins lost 3-2 in the series but that for me was the the best Bruins come back in a playoff series.

] Last nite I had to listen to bias TO announcers pound the Bruins and they really thought they had the series. I sat and thought the Bruins were done in the 3rd being down 4-1 with little more than 10 minutes to go. Then Horts scored and I was happy that the B's would not lose too bad, then our power house Looch scored and things were Better and I could be happy the Bruins showed some life and would at least make it look like they would not die. Then Bergie scored and tied the game and it was hard to believe the Bruins came back. The TO announcers could not believe it and their tune changed as the game went into OT.

The way things have gone for the Bruins this season I was just happy they made it a game and I did not think they could win in OT because of the way they have let us and themselves down through the season. I could picture the Leafs winning in OT and the season over. Much to my and the rest of Bruins nation the Bruins came through and played one of the best games to come back from 3 goals in a 3rd period to win in OT and make NHL history. It is great to finally have something go the Bruins way in the playoffs then be on the other side being up 3-0 then losing 4 in a row.

The Marathon Bombings could not sper this team on, playing for 1st place in their division could not do it, but this has to sper some new life for this team to press on and be the best they can be. This team has not had good luck vs the Rangers over the past few seasons but with this new life the Bruins can do it if everyone stays on this same page. I wish the Bruins and all Bruins fans everywhere to help push us forward and GO BRUINS. I smile at that the Bruins did not fold.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to brunod's comment:

Back in the mid 80's the Bruins played a best of 5 series vs the Habs. Ken Linesman took 2 bad penalties that cost the Bruins a 4-1 1st period demise. The Bruins fought back in the 2nd peroid to make it 5-4 going into the 3rd. In that period the Bruins came back to win that game 6-5 and Lineman scored 3 goals. The Bruins lost 3-2 in the series but that for me was the the best Bruins come back in a playoff series.

] Last nite I had to listen to bias TO announcers pound the Bruins and they really thought they had the series. I sat and thought the Bruins were done in the 3rd being down 4-1 with little more than 10 minutes to go. Then Horts scored and I was happy that the B's would not lose too bad, then our power house Looch scored and things were Better and I could be happy the Bruins showed some life and would at least make it look like they would not die. Then Bergie scored and tied the game and it was hard to believe the Bruins came back. The TO announcers could not believe it and their tune changed as the game went into OT.

The way things have gone for the Bruins this season I was just happy they made it a game and I did not think they could win in OT because of the way they have let us and themselves down through the season. I could picture the Leafs winning in OT and the season over. Much to my and the rest of Bruins nation the Bruins came through and played one of the best games to come back from 3 goals in a 3rd period to win in OT and make NHL history. It is great to finally have something go the Bruins way in the playoffs then be on the other side being up 3-0 then losing 4 in a row.

The Marathon Bombings could not sper this team on, playing for 1st place in their division could not do it, but this has to sper some new life for this team to press on and be the best they can be. This team has not had good luck vs the Rangers over the past few seasons but with this new life the Bruins can do it if everyone stays on this same page. I wish the Bruins and all Bruins fans everywhere to help push us forward and GO BRUINS. I smile at that the Bruins did not fold.

I barely slept a wink last night, when I got up this morning, I immediately tuned into TSN, and NHL on the fly, What the boy's in black and gold, did last night,was nothing short of a miracle ! This victory , will propel this team, to go on to .....winning the Stanley Cup ! ... Just you watch !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm sort of doubting that I actually saw one of the greatest comebacks in hockey history last night. Why? Because instead of the expected ubiquitous positive vibe here so many are bitchin',backstabbing and blaming like the Bs actually repeated their epic 2004 play off collapse.

Sure some people totally gave up on the Bs but is there really anyone who wasn't as happy as a drunk in a brewery at last night's win? Can the people who never gave up (through devine insight or blind dumb allegiance) not forgive and forget  for the fans who didn't? Is it that hard to have a massive online group hug and start the next series off on the right foot? Because this is getting f*cking ridiculous.

Relax.

Smile.

We should all be looking forward to watching the Bs again on Friday.

Then if we're lucky red might just return to grace us with her calm and reason.Smile 

I think an open letter in this forum to the Bruins organization from each one for bailing on them would be a start.

Suggesting trading a player, sending a player down,benching a player, firing a coach, criticizing a players production, questioning a draft pick etc..al falls under the umbrella of being a fan.

Hoping they lose, predicitng they lose and saying I told you so before the game is over is not being a fan.

When your a fan you stick with your team through the good and the bad. To me, thats what being a fan is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I like the sentiment, but I am going to have to agree that as joyful as last night was, it also has presented an opportunity to stick it to some of the pansies here who have been trying to ruin our fun for months.  Early in the 3rd period last night, the worst, weakest, and whiniest of the fans here came out of the wood work to celebrate the downfall of this team.  Then they got served the biggest helping of crow we've seen around here in a while.

Call me petty, but I think they should have their faces rubbed in that crow for a solid day or two.  

Then hopefully we can watch the Ranger series, enjoy the hockey, and see where this goes.  If it ends in Round 2, that will stink, but it'll have been a fun season for me.

Bruins in 6. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Suggesting trading a player, sending a player down,benching a player, firing a coach, criticizing a players production, questioning a draft pick etc..al falls under the umbrella of being a fan.

Hoping they lose, predicitng they lose and saying I told you so before the game is over is not being a fan.

^ Bingo.  Well said.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Can the people who never gave up (through devine insight or blind dumb allegiance) not forgive and forget  for the fans who didn't?

No.  We've been reading their trash for months.  We haven't even been giving it back for 24 hours yet.  People like ipot, mattbs and the rest of Kelvana's list can go f themselves.

Man are you still carrying on,yes we Know you are the greatest Bruin fan off all time,maybee you don't live somwhere where most of city is Leaf fans,and dreding what abuse you will be getting,and getting frustrated about loosing,So if there is anything that i said to upset anyone I apologize,but not to you,you are nothing but arrogant knob,could care less what you think

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

^ Bingo.  Well said.

Yeah, I agree with this sentiment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

In response to brunod's comment:

I barely slept a wink last night, when I got up this morning, I immediately tuned into TSN, and NHL on the fly, What the boy's in black and gold, did last night,was nothing short of a miracle ! This victory , will propel this team, to go on to .....winning the Stanley Cup ! ... Just you watch !!!

If this was Facebook I would "like" this!  This morning i paused Sportcentre for my kids, my son said after the 3rd goal "I'm not gonna like the highlights am I dad?"  I could barely keep a straight face. One goal after another the look on both their faces was priceless culminating with the high fives after "The Goal". 

Watching the game live was nothing short of amazing. I'm still re-watching the replays!  Love this team.