So excited for my 1st game ever in the playoffs in Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So excited for my 1st game ever in the playoffs in Boston

I've been about 10 times to watch a game in Boston (including the old Garden) ...but this will be my 1st time ever in the playoffs ...I am really excited (I will be at game 2 round 1 ) .....driving from Mtl ...hope we play the habs and beat them badly ..that would make my year ...the Stanley cup will be the the icing on the cake .......if my tickets are for sale ???? Not for less than $10,000

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: So excited for my 1st game ever in the playoffs in Boston

be loud, be proud stanley! that place better be shakin', let the team know WE ARE ALL BEHIND THEM! go B's

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Stanley you should try to get your interview with Cam while you're in town!!!... Have a good trip to Boston and don't forget your GPS, although if you haven't been here for a few years all of the highway exits have changed downtown so update your maps!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dont worry I was in Boston for a game last year ...I go almost every year...but 1st time in the playoffs...and we will be loud beleive me ..I hope they pull out the Giant Bruins flag for the playoffs....Cam Neely and Jeremy Jacob are probably well aware of my interest for the team believe me ...soon or later they will contact me for a job interview.....they cannot afford not to hire me because of my knowledges of the game , my love for hockey and my passion for the BRUINS ......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habhater1. Show habhater1's posts

hey stanley where are u sitting im also going to game 2 tried to get a post for a pregame party going but no takers so far

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good for you Stanley.  Enjoy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I'm jealous.  Enjoy every minute of it!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In Response to So excited for my 1st game ever in the playoffs in Boston:
    I've been about 10 times to watch a game in Boston (including the old Garden) ...but this will be my 1st time ever in the playoffs ...I am really excited (I will be at game 2 round 1 ) .....driving from Mtl ...hope we play the habs and beat them badly ..that would make my year ...the Stanley cup will be the the icing on the cake .......if my tickets are for sale ???? Not for less than $10,000 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Gotta be better than my first playoff game about 10 years ago against NJ. We lost 4 or 5-0 and had maybe 3 scoring chances the whole game. Hope you get to see a Habs thrashing!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Enjoy the game Stanley!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Let 'em hear you back in Montreal, brother!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thank you guys ....my son and I will be very loud ..I am bringing my referee whistle to make some noise ....

Sections
Shortcuts