So I Guess We Are Just Happy To Make The Play-offs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

So I Guess We Are Just Happy To Make The Play-offs

This team is capable of so much more.  Coming down the final stretch, at this point in the season, they should be pile-driving teams like the Leafs into the ice.  This is so frustrating.  Especially with Montreal hot on our tails. I don't see teams like Detroit or Philly losing games like this.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: So I Guess We Are Just Happy To Make The Play-offs

This team really isn't capable of so much more.  The games against Detroit showed just how far the Bruins need to come if they want to be legitimate SC contenders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

HA!! This phuckking team won't even make the phuckking playoffs. Thanks PC & CJ. Dickheadz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm not so sure it was lack of effort tonight so much as it was a mental game... so many of our guys just looked off???

Sections
Shortcuts