So I just drove back from NYC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelieveINBoston9. Show BelieveINBoston9's posts

So I just drove back from NYC

Just a few parting shots from the Islanders game i need to vent about.....

I went to to Game tonight V. Islanders...This was the first game ive seen outside of Boston (im a relatively young fan- 22) Me and my bro drove down in the AM. Last time I drive to that damn arena. I said this to my bro 15 times i figured I share it. If you havent been to Nassaou, DONT GO. Everything about that place is screaming Minor leagues. half the crowd was under 10 Years old. the place is a dump, i made a point to tell everyone there that they needed to at least upgrade the big screen...JESSUSSSSS. Im not trying to sound stuck up or anything like that but it does not have the feel of an NHL game...made me appreciate the Garden and the Bruins alot more. Only way i go to NYC for hockey is to the garden from now on where at least grown-ups out number the elemantry students...Shift the islaanders to Canada and call it a day

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelieveINBoston9. Show BelieveINBoston9's posts

Re: So I just drove back from NYC

Yes, they are in desperate need of something. I love the B's and feel bad for the islanders haha. I did notice the land however. Its flat it feelsl ike it should be fair grounds or something....and itrs WAY to far outside the city....way farther than i expected to drive and i had a GPS telling me how far it was haha

thats all i have to say about the isles tho...go B's

Sections
Shortcuts