So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one?

Seriously this is all on Murphy, look the other way and this is what you get.  Any respect for Vancouver that was still left after the bite is gone now.  Announcers trying to justify that hit......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one?

wow thats bad, now Seguin out of the line up hurts even more...thats as bad as Richards/Booth and Cooke/Savard, Horton was out while he was laying there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

who are these f'n announcers trying to say it wasnt a dirty hit? a shoulder to the head 3 seconds after the pass was made????? wtffff???? i hope the bruins beat the canucks over their heads with their sticks and then go after these azzwipe announcers...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

I thought having Thornton in was supposed to prevent that.

Wouldn't Seguin look good now in Hortons spot. Absolutely brutal coaching from Julien.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I have not heard them trying to justify anything...terrible...I guess it's open season now...godd thing Thorny is dressed tonight.
    Best wishes to Horton...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

how can u be ok with just saying it is what it is?
    that was intent to injure, pure intent and no suspension or misconduct.

pathetic!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I don't know what Rome's intent was. I don't think it's relevant. It's a hit that was almost a second after the puck left Horton's stick. Contact was made to the head. It's textbook, and has to be multiple games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

There is no doubt in my mind that someone is going to get killed someday from a head shot.  Absolutely no doubt about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Relax big boy...it always says that at the bottom of my comments...look in the mirror when you talk about pathetic...LOL people in glass houses.
    In Response to Re: So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one?:
    [QUOTE]how can u be ok with just saying it is what it is? that was intent to injure, pure intent and no suspension or misconduct. pathetic!!
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im going to say they do a game, MAYBE 2.  It SHOULD be the rest of the season plus 10 next season if Paille got 4 for his hit.  A crap d-man against THE top forward.  Its a disgrace that this series has come down to Vancouver becoming the new Montreal.  What a circus. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Let's hope Horts is ok, and just win tonight......for him. It doesn't look good at the moment, but maybe it will be the turning point for this team and have them fight back and get the wins they so desparately need to get in this series.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know what Rome's intent was. I don't think it's relevant. It's a hit that was almost a second after the puck left Horton's stick. Contact was made to the head. It's textbook, and has to be multiple games.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Not sure what Rome was thinking?  I don't know what his past is, or if he is a dirty player...but from now on he will be known as a dirty player because of this hit.  It was a deplorable hit and made me sick to watch it.  Rest of the playoffs at the very least.  I agree with some other posters that someone is going to get killed in this league if these type of hits continue. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I agree, I just hope Horton is OK!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Im going to say they do a game, MAYBE 2.  It SHOULD be the rest of the season plus 10 next season if Paille got 4 for his hit.  A crap d-man against THE top forward.  Its a disgrace that this series has come down to Vancouver becoming the new Montreal.  What a circus. 
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Has to be at least the rest of the season and some next year.  There is a late hit and then there is that hit.  Have to see it again, but I thought he left his feet too.  Absolute definition of a cheap hit, blind side or not...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one? : Has to be at least the rest of the season and some next year.  There is a late hit and then there is that hit.  Have to see it again, but I thought he left his feet too.  Absolute definition of a cheap hit, blind side or not...
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

He didn't leave his feet but that doesn't change the legality of the hit at all. Terrible.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one? : He didn't leave his feet but that doesn't change the legality of the hit at all. Terrible.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm pretty sure he left his feet. Saw it on one of the slo mo replays. Horton had no idea what hit him........he was turned looking at the player he just fed the puck to. Bad news......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]how can u be ok with just saying it is what it is? that was intent to injure, pure intent and no suspension or misconduct. pathetic!!
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

Relax man, that's just Tom's signature. It's in every post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]Relax big boy...it always says that at the bottom of my comments...look in the mirror when you talk about pathetic...LOL people in glass houses. In Response to Re: So is Murphy going to look the other way on that one? :
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing. Seems he's too reactionary to think things through. By the way, are you actually in the service or is that a picture you found online?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I thought he did too, 4ever.