So its bat***t season again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So its bat***t crazy season again

Every year I forget that the crazies come out on the deadline and stay for the next 5 weeks until the playoffs start, but every year it happens again.

So who is the first to jump ship?

Who jumps on Jacobs?

Who declares we won't make the playoffs?

Who loses their minds over a loss to a non-playoff team?

Who says CJ should be fired?

Who calls the team gutless?

Who calls for PC to be fired?

Who calls Lucic fat?

Who calls Chara useless?

Who calls Neely a useless figurehead?

Who calls Bergeron soft?

Who says we should have traded better?

Who says we should blow up the team?

Every single March it is the same crap over again. For nine months of the year we have predominantly intelligent conversations about hockey. Come March, that all goes to hell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: So its bat***t season again

You say that as if there is an off-season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Stanley will say they'll meet the playoffs shortly after they clinch. Marco and rusty will do the rest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

There is an off-season. The true stupidity starts a month before the playoffs. Every damn year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Mitchco will be around to call Chara "Lurch" and Rusty (he'll have another name by then) will be blaming Chiarelli for getting Jagr last year and we will all be Jacobs lovers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know - It's a hard habit to break San.

Just drive me so  nuts with their stupidity, it's hard for me not to respond.

But this is the time of year they're at their worst. The Bruins have a reasonable chance to become the first team since the Oilers to make the Finals 3 out of 4 years. If they do that but don't win the Cup, instead of using the words "dynasty" or "amazing", as they would rightfully deserve, we'll see "bums", "losers" and "gutless pukes"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Your post last week is the best way to get back at them. You are right they are crazy. We, you and I, all of us know reasoning with them doesn't work.

They will just create more accounts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

But this is the time of year they're at their worst. The Bruins have a reasonable chance to become the first team since the Oilers to make the Finals 3 out of 4 years. If they do that but don't win the Cup, instead of using the words "dynasty" or "amazing", as they would rightfully deserve, we'll see "bums", "losers" and "gutless pukes"

Safe bet is soxfan for the gutless pukes comment

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Your post last week is the best way to get back at them. You are right they are crazy. We, you and I, all of us know reasoning with them doesn't work.

They will just create more accounts.

Fair enough, but as history shows, it's not just the trolls who go off the rails this time of year. Good posters do as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'll take all the heat posters want to give for my comments on Vanek and Chiarelli but I won't respond to those wack jobs anymore. But all the ones that defend PC will certainly keep responding to the trolls.

Keeping Stan and Marco at the top goes all season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Be prepared for the ,if only the B's had Jumbo Joe,Phat Phil & Taylored Sequins,they would win it all.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Are you from Boston or NE?

[/QUOTE]

I've lived out that way though I'm from Canada - what is your bloody point?

Sorry San, I responded before I realized it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Trade Krejci for Bobby Ryan.

... Damn, I'm late.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Trade Krejci for Bobby Ryan.

... Damn, I'm late.

Lol Bisson!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

What do you mean what way ? I answered the question (unless you don't understand English) Yes, I've lived in New England (Richford, Vermont to be specific), but no I'm not from there. (I've also spent a lot of time in Waterbury, Connecticut though I was never a permanent resident at any point)

Again, what is your point? We've already established in previous threads that I spend more money on the Bruins than you do, due to your hatred of Jacobs, regardless of where on the planet I live.

(And sorry San, I swear I'll put him on ignore after this, I'm just curious as to what he's driving at).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Every year I forget that the crazies come out on the deadline and stay for the next 5 weeks until the playoffs start, but every year it happens again.

So who is the first to jump ship?

Who jumps on Jacobs?

Who declares we won't make the playoffs?

Who loses their minds over a loss to a non-playoff team?

Who says CJ should be fired?

Who calls the team gutless?

Who calls for PC to be fired?

Who calls Lucic fat?

Who calls Chara useless?

Who calls Neely a useless figurehead?

Who calls Bergeron soft?

Who says we should have traded better?

Who says we should blow up the team?

Every single March it is the same crap over again. For nine months of the year we have predominantly intelligent conversations about hockey. Come March, that all goes to hell.

A lot of "who" questions Red.

And another one..........with regards to what these pessimistic goofballs are thinking .........who cares ?

The Bruins are once again a contender with as good a chance of winning the cup as anyone. Whether it happens will be dictated on if they're at the top of their game or not, come April, May and June ........not March.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

(And sorry San, I swear I'll put him on ignore after this, I'm just curious as to what he's driving at).

You don't have to apologize to me and I have responded to them in the past. But they are crazy as that thread you started correctly stated. If all their threads they start remained at one with no replies they would leave. If no one responds to their posts it will kill them and again they would leave.

Reporting them and trying to reason with them doesn't work. Ignoring them will drive them crazier.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...adding to the insanity are the arguing posters that refuse...REFUSE to snip out all of the previous comments out of their reply.

An insane thread grows exponentially.

P.S. I like the fact that PC went out on trade deadline day and ONLY addressed the most pressing needs for his club - a veteran defenseman.

No loss of roster players and no 'change for change sake' as some on here keep trying to convince as being necessary.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

There is an off-season. The true stupidity starts a month before the playoffs. Every damn year.

What about the stupidity one month into every season.  Lucic is a fat bumb, get rid of his overpaid behind!  Trade Marchand, Picks & prospects for Evander Kane, he missed his girlfriend tyler.

Sections
Shortcuts