So Polite, So Kind

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Re: So Polite, So Kind

Rants r gettin too long winded to read, but the gist is this, ye r either pen pushin suckers or donut eatin Koharski's, get over yourselves or nob will go Jonathon-Bouchard on your aaassses. just too pucking funny.

p.s. we have the cup in the bag c.j. is back to his ST on the ice not the last 10 mins but the last 2 mins of a close game.

LMAO

GOAT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Say what you want Steve, but I wonder how many people go after Shupe becuase of what he does for a living. They'd love to brag to their buddies after the game over a beer how thye beat up the cop. I know I've had shots at my head in pick up hockey becuase of what I do for a living. Even in games.Not sure how they know, but people talk.

In the street while on the job, we are not paid to fight. We are paid to win that fight. They want to hurt us. Can't help but think some of them bring that mentailty on the ice. We don't start them cause we could lose our jobs, but we will finish them.

[/QUOTE]

Have a quick look at all i've written here Kel.  Anyone who thinks I'm taking a run at law enforcement here is either being stupid, hopelessly over-reacting, or desperately grasping at straws to change the subject..  Sure, some people diss on cops, but they do on car salesman, lawyers, preachers, politicians, cab drivers, and just about every other career imaginable.  I think cops get as much respect, maybe more than anyone else.

I have some really close friends who are cops, and I know some diks who are cops, just like every other career category.  Ones line of work really has nothing to do with the kind of person they are.

I do think, if one is always bringing up their line of work and it's overall importance......it does kind of suggest some uncomplimentary things.  It's really a form of bragging that most don't care much for.

In a forum like this, I feel most people are either hammered, or admired based on how they articulate their thoughts.  That's the way it should be.  If Shuperman says something stupid here...it's not cuz he's a cop, it's cuz it's stupid.  Same with the rest of us.  Any interpretation of career being the motivator of a spirited debate.......is playing victim, and intellectual denial imo. 

[/QUOTE]

I know your not Steve, and I hardly ever talk about what I do for a living, but I played on our department team and it seemed everytime one of our players got in a routine hockey war of words/scuffle, the other player always brought up what we did for a living.

Totally agree with the end of your statemant as well. What I do for a living has no bearing on how I played hockey or what I say about hockey. If other people (marco,stanjon,Neely66) have a problem with it, it's their problem. Here I'm a guy talking hockey, and before anything I'm a husband/father. What I do for a living does not define me. I do like it though, beats sitting in an office all day, you pen pushin suckers!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Well now that you mentioned my name I figured I'd  reply.  Kelv , let me tell you something when reading ppl here you get a feeling of what type of ppl they are.  We got pompous. Rebels who think they can take on the world . The a $$ kissers really all types of personalities right here on this board.  

Some the comments/ insults you've made are typical of cops I've known in my lifetime and I've known many.  Most cops feel they have a certain right even to defy reasoning because they where a badge. I'll tell you some are clear out jerks who are not worthy of any respect.  Cops are supposed to protect society not there to make a living to feed families only.  

Truth is very few cops I know have ever been in a shootout.  I read about this fighting stuff cops don't fight alone they're always In bunches and are equipped with a gun which in shupe case his adversary usually has not.  

In essence what I'm  aluding to I Don't respect someone soley because he wears a badge I respect him for the inner person they are and those qualities are so blatant that u need not be a psychologist to pick up on them

[/QUOTE]

Marco, in big city settings back up is close for sure.  Not in rural Canada.  I have been at scenes where you better be able to talk bc you likely won't make it out with backup 2 hrs away.   Luckily you are right about the shoot out part.  Thing is do you go into work even worrying about it.  I don't do it daily but it crosses my mind from time to time and i have been very close to shooting someone.  When the call comes over the air of officer in need of assistance your heart drops bc those brothers/sisters are family.  I have lost a friend to a drunk idiot with a gun.  

Respect is an earned thing.  I dont think wearing a badge gives me that and i am embarrassed at some of the members i have share my uniform with.  The great thing is the majority are awesome.  

Anyway, enough work talk.  I have clowns to pick on... fletch where you at?  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

You can join us.   NWO.  Hit my music! 

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKN41QkBk4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is a great thread. 

Bhab, I don't know why you have to be so mean to me.

nite, fawk you!!!  LOL

Stevegm, fun thread here depsite your efforts

All others:  Pick the place and I'll be there.  If we're playing shinny, I'm not touching the ice until nite is in the crease of the other. Top Shelf, baby.

Peanut butter and jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he's only half as insufferable prik in person as he is on paper then you'll only have to drink yourself halfway into a coma

[/QUOTE]

Badhab! I would absolutely love to be at a bar with all of us at the sametime. Shupe & kel couldn't come though, because I wouldn't want to be charged for striking police officer's. I'd beat the p!ss outta both of them! Laughing NAS? I'd kill that & bury him with Hoffa! Tongue Out

[/QUOTE]

We have to make this happen.

[/QUOTE]

I agree! I just wrote it on my bucket list. HAHA! That would be a total blast! 

[/QUOTE]

I would easily make the trip from Jersey for that get together. This site gets out of control enough. Could only imagine -- Entertainment X 10 in person. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

What a thread.  Ignored it for forever because, well, it's another thread about the 13th forward.  I think I ignored it from about Fletch's "everybody's pissy about something" post on page 2 until yesterday when I couldn't help looking to see why it was still going.  Man, it's got everything.  People taking runs at shupe and NAS (Most Repetitive Thread Content: 1. E-Harmony; 2. Seguin/Kessel; 3. Group runs at NAS [and shupe];  4. 13th forward); plans for BDC Bruins Posters...on Ice (including sticking red with paying bail - sweet!); and...marco being the voice of reason?

This is gold, Jerry.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

All others:  Pick the place and I'll be there. 

[/QUOTE]

Jack Gatecliff Arena. 

Bring a muzzle for yourself so can listen and learn.

Afterwards I'll go straight to the Thorold Detention Center and you could visit the new hospital.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a thread.

--------------

Your welcome from bdc/dysfunction.com.

This forum needs life, fire, needling, jesting ( right nite, you fawking, little knee gnawer) ..............and less control freaks with their stupidity ............ of course.

It's much better then the " I love you......you love me ..........we're a great big family" and " my way or the highway " posts that some have going on here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Wow, everytime I leave this thread it has evolved into something else.

Did I mention that I play on a team with a bunch of cop/parole officers and such?  Biggest bunch of A-hols you've even see...

Kidding.  Kudos to shupe and kelvana.

If we ever have this meetup, at least we can just look for the mustaches...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Stevegm, fun thread here depsite your efforts

[/QUOTE]

Disagree !

Stevegm made it fun for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

We haven't gotten nite wound up into a full-scale tizzy in a while....  That's always fun.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did I mention that I play on a team with a bunch of cop/parole officers and such?  Biggest bunch of A-hols you've even see...

[/QUOTE]

I have a member in my family who is a cop. Great guy. Smart, funny, common sense, someone you want to talk more with.

A lot like Kel .........and..........uh, like I was saying a lot like Kel.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree! I just wrote it on my bucket list. HAHA! That would be a total blast! 

[/QUOTE]

Why do I have the sinking feeling that I'd be the one stuck posting the bail money?

[/QUOTE]

Money Mouth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

This forum needs life, fire, needling, jesting ( right nite, you fawking, little knee gnawer) ..............and less control freaks with their stupidity ............ of course.

It's much better then the " I love you......you love me ..........we're a great big family" and " my way or the highway " posts that some have going on here.

[/QUOTE]

It needs more crapsniping.

Please post more often.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

Things I've learned on this thread

1. You can have half a coma

2. Many shootings are by drunk people

3. Do not invest in the ice capades.  

4. Not everyone enjoys pedophile humor

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

What a thread.  Ignored it for forever because, well, it's another thread about the 13th forward.  I think I ignored it from about Fletch's "everybody's pissy about something" post on page 2 until yesterday when I couldn't help looking to see why it was still going.  Man, it's got everything.  People taking runs at shupe and NAS (Most Repetitive Thread Content: 1. E-Harmony; 2. Seguin/Kessel; 3. Group runs at NAS [and shupe];  4. 13th forward); plans for BDC Bruins Posters...on Ice (including sticking red with paying bail - sweet!); and...marco being the voice of reason?

This is gold, Jerry.

[/QUOTE]

You respond to PB37/DK46/Marco yet you look down on my awesome thread?

The line has been drawn.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is gold, Jerry.

[/QUOTE]

You respond to PB37/DK46/Marco yet you look down on my awesome thread?

The line has been drawn.

[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Team Kelvana Bookboy!

We are in Group A.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

This thread sukks,  sycophantic posting.  

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It needs more crapsniping.

Please post more often.

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts