So proud of that team!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So proud of that team!

Its been a while since I have been that proud of my B's ...after game 2 against the habs ( I was in Boston for the game) I came back to Montreal and kept saying to everyone here in Montreal that the B's would come back win 4 in a row and win the series..well they won 4 out of their last 5 and won round 1st and it means so much to me here in Montreal to eliminate the habs , its such a great feeling ..Round 2 I've predicted B's in 6 ...not over yet but I may be wrong again but so proud ...this team will win the Stanley Cup as I've been predicting since last summer ...and win it again in 2012 and 2013 ....
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: So proud of that team!

In Response to So proud of that team!:
    Its been a while since I have been that proud of my B's ...after game 2 against the habs ( I was in Boston for the game) I came back to Montreal and kept saying to everyone here in Montreal that the B's would come back win 4 in a row and win the series..well they won 4 out of their last 5 and won round 1st and it means so much to me here in Montreal to eliminate the habs , its such a great feeling ..Round 2 I've predicted B's in 6 ...not over yet but I may be wrong again but so proud ...this team will win the Stanley Cup as I've been predicting since last summer ...and win it again in 2012 and 2013 .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Amen brother amen!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Right on Stanley right on!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

With you all the way. Best showing in the playoffs that I can remember in a very, very long time. Both Habs & now Philly. This team is on a roll...........we may finally see them make a Stanley Cup final. Been far too long....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Overall the depth of the Bruins is the reason for the play-off surge.

(1) Which line to check is what other teams are having problems maintaining
    (2) Krejci is finally step up 100% Lucic not scoring but setting up
    (3) TT is doing the goalie's job
    (4) Our d men are playing in sync. Sieds is by far my pick for most  MVP d
    (5) The fore checking and d pinching is working great
    (6) PC went out picked up some character players, i did not watch gm. 3 work schedule but how is kaberle playing
    (7) CJ who's been mock all season has patience and change it up a bit with the d format by being more aggressive

Bst and TB con. finals should be a awesome series:
    (1) two older goalies
    (2) both teams has depth
    (3) the coaching will be a battle
    (4) the general mngrs. have something to prove

Boston d will be the outcome in this series and the goalies showdown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Love it Stanley. Isn't it much sweeter when you support the team through it all? Keep up the positive vibes...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: So proud of that team!:
    Love it Stanley. Isn't it much sweeter when you support the team through it all? Keep up the positive vibes...
    Posted by asmaha

You bet asmaha ....its been raining all week here in Montreal ..but for the BRUINS fans its been a bright sunny week ! ! ! !SmileWinkCool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Bob Mackenzie was asked on TSN last night if the flyers can mount another comeback and he said no. He mentioned its not the same flyers team of last yr and either are the Bs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Amen Stanley! I too remained positive after going down 0-2 to the Habs. Enjoying this run here in NB too. Can't wait for the golf weekend with the boys who are almost all Hab fans.
    As 4ever said, can't recall a playoff in eons where they have looked this good. This will be the year that ends the drought!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: So proud of that team!:
    Bob Mackenzie was asked on TSN last night if the flyers can mount another comeback and he said no. He mentioned its not the same flyers team of last yr and either are the Bs.
    Posted by wallydouglas

wally you dont have to be a genius to make a statement like that ...

We have Marchand, Peverley, Kelly , Krejci (healthy) , TT vs Rask , Seidenbergh (healthy) Nathan Horton .....They have basically the same team + Versteeg (did u see him in the series so far ???) ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

You should be proud!  This is the best Bruins hockey in decades.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanNewbie. Show BruinsFanNewbie's posts

"They have basically the same team + Versteeg (did u see him in the series so far ???) ..."

I did see him take a seat a couple of times last night!! Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to So proud of that team!:
    Its been a while since I have been that proud of my B's ...after game 2 against the habs ( I was in Boston for the game) I came back to Montreal and kept saying to everyone here in Montreal that the B's would come back win 4 in a row and win the series..well they won 4 out of their last 5 and won round 1st and it means so much to me here in Montreal to eliminate the habs , its such a great feeling ..Round 2 I've predicted B's in 6 ...not over yet but I may be wrong again but so proud ...this team will win the Stanley Cup as I've been predicting since last summer ...and win it again in 2012 and 2013 .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

What I'm most proud of is how they have each other's back.  Anyone who nails one of the Bruins knows there will be serious retaliation.  You have to go way back to the days of Johnny Pie McKenzie to find so many guys willing to goon it up. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

hey stanley, i'm as pumped about all this as you are...but i'm just going to say now that if you are right in your 2011 prediction, don't give us this "i called it" you have been saying the same thing for 3 years now. go bruins

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Never cared about right or wrong, never cared for "epic" or "historic rhetoric" media hype, don't really care about statistics, I really should not care about player performances on ice, the only thing that matters is if the team believes in themselves.  The team is talented enough to reach the next round.  Win the game Bs!  I will go along with the ride.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

I've always felt it would come down to Boston and the Sharks and though I still think San Jose has too much, it will still be a major accomlishment to go at it with them.  Win or lose I'll be immensely proud of the Bruins. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

The beatdown continues tonight! 5-0 B's, and the standing ovation begins with 3:00 left in the game. The Garden will be rocking! BYE BYE PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts